Multiplat Need For Speed Rivals

Remove this Banner Ad

Rivals = Open world racing game featuring cops vs racers, built on the Frostbite engine. Special feature, social capabilities.

Most Wanted = Open world racing game featuring cops vs racers, built on the Frostbite engine. Special feature, social capabilities.

Most Wanted was released last year? Why are they putting out the same game again?! Surely some differentiation would be nice.

is Most Wanted better than Hot Pursuit?? Saw Most Wanted at EB for like $38 but didn't end up getting it

Probably rank them equal tbh. Both made by Criterion so can't go wrong :thumbsu:

Only 2 racers this gen I've bothered to finish, got plat trophy on Most Wanted :D

Anyone else playing this on PS4? Im taking a break from NBA2k14, and im loving the online multiplayer aspect of this game. Setting up 3 way races, getting harrassed by the cops, smashing ya mates around with various pursuit techs, then escaping the cops b4 they bust you is a lot of fun.

Ive met plenty of people online too from europe and the USA and the community is quite good from my experiences.

I've been playing CoD a bit more, and Don't Starve has taken some attention too, so haven't played it in a little while. Really enjoy it though.

Agree on the community. Very good so far.

Should organise a time all of us can get on, a full BF lobby would be carnage. Easily the most underrated of all launch titles. Besides the run, the nfs games have been pretty solid and enjoyable for the last few years, not sure why people choose to skip them tbh.

Whats not to like about cops vs racer multiplayer :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should organise a time all of us can get on, a full BF lobby would be carnage. Easily the most underrated of all launch titles. Besides the run, the nfs games have been pretty solid and enjoyable for the last few years, not sure why people choose to skip them tbh.

Whats not to like about cops vs racer multiplayer :confused:
Im up for that. Im on most nights (Perth time) from 7pm til midnight. Add me on PSN: Vegemietian

Anyone up to The Grand Tour (it's the final race) its has 54 check points and i can only get half way through before the cops heck me up.

What the best car i should use?
Sounds epic. Do u have to complete all chapters to unlock that race? Im on chapter 6 and havent seen The Grand Tour yet

Anyone up to The Grand Tour (it's the final race) its has 54 check points and i can only get half way through before the cops heck me up.

Im up to that but dont know how to start it :confused:
I've been alternating between the 911 GT3 and the Aventador

just had my 1st attempt at The Grand Tour.

Was cruising with about 19km to go, then for whatever reason my Ferrari F12's steering just suddenly starts to fail, despite only being a about 1 quarter damaged... Drove through a repair yard and it still didnt fix it. Also had the migrating host thing twice and both times my speed was slowed right down and the cops were on me....

yeahhh!!!

Just completed it and got 1st place. Did it in the Lamborghini Aventador on 3rd try. Was pretty intense being on critical damage with 5 km's left and cops in front and behind with road blocks everywhere. But fortunately made it to a repair shop and last 2 km's was a breeze.

Left the other races in my wake with over half the race left, so was just a matter of not letting the cops wreck me which is easier said than done. Also managed to do it with no jammer.

The Mclaren is a sexy car but fck its brittle. Anyone know how to unlock the Maserati GT MC Stradale? What is the OverWatch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Need For Speed Rivals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back