News New AFL 24/7 Channel

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds Very Interesting and Something I would Conisder Buying. As long as you can record the Shows.

Would you get one?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/te...ox-of-tv-goodies/story-e6frf7jo-1225873766714

$299.00 gets the box, which is useless without the service. The frre stuff looks like garbage and they don't even hint at a price for the yet to be confirmed pay channels which may include AFL....HMMMMM.
Not a chance until I speak to someone who has had it for a couple of years and is totally happy.
Telstra cannot run a phone network what chance their drongo's can run another form of communication.
Once when I rang for the umpteenth time about my molasses like dial-up connection their "technician" told me in all seriousness that it was probably the files on my computer as they wear out over time.....lol
I laugh, snortingly over the phone at him and asked to speak to someone with a vague idea of how the internet works.

Also I believe Foxtel or Sky had a 24 hour AFL channel which I specifically signed on for and they ditched it after a year or so.

Sign p at your peril. Let some other sucker work out the bugs for them.

Add the fact they would only be able to show Foxtel games live, and it basically makes something like the IQ a better option for anyone with Foxtel.

I don't get the "big deal" over it, the 24 hour channel would be mainly repeated games going over and over again, just like the old Fox Footy Channel.

I won't be touching this, at least until like Pie Eyed says, a few "suckers" have lived through the bugs that come with something like this.

$299.00 gets the box, which is useless without the service. The frre stuff looks like garbage and they don't even hint at a price for the yet to be confirmed pay channels which may include AFL....HMMMMM.
Not a chance until I speak to someone who has had it for a couple of years and is totally happy.
Telstra cannot run a phone network what chance their drongo's can run another form of communication.
Once when I rang for the umpteenth time about my molasses like dial-up connection their "technician" told me in all seriousness that it was probably the files on my computer as they wear out over time.....lol
I laugh, snortingly over the phone at him and asked to speak to someone with a vague idea of how the internet works.

Also I believe Foxtel or Sky had a 24 hour AFL channel which I specifically signed on for and they ditched it after a year or so.

Sign p at your peril. Let some other sucker work out the bugs for them.

I've worked at Telstra almost 10 years now and have just switched over to IPrimus for ADSL 2 + / 12G and home phone. The speed is 10 times quicker (literally) and half the price a month - and I get a staff discount.

Been paying $150 per month minimum, and up to $250 for Telstra's shitsu ADSL and calls. Haven't been paying the bills so had no idea how crazy the price was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back