News New Crows Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

thumbs down from me, just does not hit, too sharp and long, and can't integrate text into the logo that well, its like they tried to copy this and mixed it with it with the og crow logo
1727353559620.png
(this is great but dated so it is the new crows logo either too furatisic or too old)
the retro vibe is not hitting too simplsic as well

New Adelaide logo has been leaked.
Kane Cornes doesn't like it.
Barden Ingram from 9 Adelaide says it's real pending any late alterations.
Ah the old "Oopsie, lol no this isn't the final product at all........ GDKO9u9FvYohBJQ16UDpg1673339942807.gif "
Worked for Carlton when their grey and orange clash got leaked and later changed it, thanks to this board might I add 💪

Worked for Carlton when their grey and orange clash got leaked and later changed it, thanks to this board might I add 💪
Accomplished my life's work at ~18 years of age putting the fear of God into the Carlton Footy Club

Yeah just doesn’t look right. The red and yellow parts cutting into the shape of the wing make it seem like half of it is missing. “Clipped wings” perhaps? That’s some Freo anchor tier symbolism right there.

The general shape is OK though if you colour them in.

Image 40.jpeg

Like all three logo designs and the away jumper. Wish the AFL clubs consulted you guys for their jumper and logo designs rather than their current graphic design companies that obviously relegate the job to the work experience kid.
The current Adelaide logo is particularly poor.
I agree, there are far better designs on BF than what clubs end up adopting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah just doesn’t look right. The red and yellow parts cutting into the shape of the wing make it seem like half of it is missing. “Clipped wings” perhaps? That’s some Freo anchor tier symbolism right there.

The general shape is OK though if you colour them in.

View attachment 2123131

I do like that. The problem with the leaked one is the yellow/red on the wings doesn't fit well, sort of looks like someone just threw it on the top of the wings.

with 4 weeks to go until pre season starts and the players get their new training gear etc the logo would have been done weeks ago and is probably in print at O'Neils. if this is the new logo, no way i am buying any new merch

I don't entirely hate it, it's just another example of acknowledging a previous logo was great but feeling an unneccassary need to modernise it (North and Collingwood's 90s/early aughts motifs and even the inevitable St Kilda re-badge). Liverpool and Arsenal have essentially dropped all the 21st century add-ons and are going to the raw major identity on their crests; they're not trying to make them look like something from 2024.

Overall it's a massive upgrade even though there's plenty of other better approaches.

Think the actual crowd ident will be used way more than the wordmark version and it scales fairly well.

Main issue they have with it, and the current and the previous, is it really only works on a white backdrop. makes things look really messy when they've already got three colours on a polo or sponsor backdrop and makes presentation on graphics pretty difficult. you can't do a two-tone, you can't do an outline. if anything I was expecting the Gather Round crow to get a gig because of that: the outline removes this and makes things way more adaptable for social media and merch.

Only question is why the **** are there little jags and drops in the yellow and red wings? they just jut out for no reason. what's it supposed to resemble?

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Crows Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back