News New Crows Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't remember what the reaction to the Eagles rebrand was on here. I know on the WCE board it wasn't well received at fist but it's grown on the majority of us.
My recollection is that it was actually a relatively similar situation to what’s happened with the Adelaide logo.

A low quality image of West Coast’s jumper with the new bird on it leaked first. Just based on that people thought it looked odd, a fair few people preferred the Costa eagle - some did mock ups based off the small leaked image that were pretty accurate, then when the actual logo was revealed it was the same as whenever a team rebrands, some people liked it, some didn’t, and some just don’t like change.

Rate that a lot. If I may make a suggestion to make this more unique compared to the original Crows logo, I’d be curious how it looks with just three thick trails, basically as thick as you have each set of three colours.
The Crow is fantastic though, good balance of old and new and done in a way where you don’t look at it and think it looks wrong without an open mouth. Well done!

Something like this? I don't mind it actually. Both logos works really well with the current wordmark, I hope they keep it but it's a bit of a long shot
1727607123786.png

1727607247931.png

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Crows Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back