NFL Div 3 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

This week:
Resa too good for Parkside, to go into the Finals and ultimately play Mernda for a spot in D2.
Mernda will do enough to win against Watsonia, be interested how they go about it tomorrow with player management, real bad news for young Josh Delaney, if that isn't an even bigger spur on for the Demons....
Panton Hil at the bog ground will beat West but will be close , about 20 odd points, both are well at home in the mud.

So finals next week, I think you already know what my tips for next week will be , but will check out the Epping Grounds before that, apparently about as good as Panton Hills and Mernda's, so will that give PH a better chance?...till next week

This week:
Resa too good for Parkside, to go into the Finals and ultimately play Mernda for a spot in D2.
Mernda will do enough to win against Watsonia, be interested how they go about it tomorrow with player management, real bad news for young Josh Delaney, if that isn't an even bigger spur on for the Demons....
Panton Hil at the bog ground will beat West but will be close , about 20 odd points, both are well at home in the mud.

So finals next week, I think you already know what my tips for next week will be , but will check out the Epping Grounds before that, apparently about as good as Panton Hills and Mernda's, so will that give PH a better chance?...till next week
Mernda need a small forward, say Tim Anderson, to replace Tommy Felle. Tom hasnt done a great deal up forward in his couple of games this year. It beats me why young Ando hasnt been back in the senior side eversince his 12 goal haul in the 2's.

Good Luck to Joffa tomorrow up at Cracknell, needing 9 more for the Big 100! although I'd prefer he gets 8 & waits for the finals next week ;)

Good Luck to Joffa tomorrow up at Cracknell, needing 9 more for the Big 100! although I'd prefer he gets 8 & waits for the finals next week ;)
As he gets closer to the ton tomorrow, will the cops form a human chain around the ground to stop all the kids climbing the fence and running onto the ground ? ... Who will that one guy be who breaks through the chain just to be the first one on the ground ... in the mud !!!? Could that guy run from the cops faster than Julian Assange on a dash to Heathrow ? Who will surround Joffa for his protection - Pratty or Slidey ? ... that's the beautiful thing about local footy - week in week out, it raises so many questions !

Mernda v Reservoir Grand Final????
Don't you rate the top side Always Happy.
Better start back on your medication.

Watsonia vs Mernda - The Premiership favourites Demons will be looking for a solid pre-finals hit-out against a Saints team that has again turned in a usual poor season.
Panton Hill vs West Heidelberg - Know that the Redbacks won't take the Hawks lightly but should be able to record a big victory.
Parkside vs Reservoir - The Devils all but blew their finals spot last week and the Mustangs will finally slam that door in their face.
St Marys - Bye. No doubt all the Sainetrs people will be down at Pitcher Park watching either their opponent for next week or their finals place being extinguished.

Whats with the Division 3 finals on a Sunday? Thought it was a Saturday comp...... Surely there are more grounds around to use on a Satdy. North Heid ground is good condition.

Whats with the Division 3 finals on a Sunday? Thought it was a Saturday comp...... Surely there are more grounds around to use on a Satdy. North Heid ground is good condition.
I heard its saturday, but Merndas 1's on the lower Epping ground, and the 2's on the top ground, AT THE SAME TIME????? Bit hard for supporters who want to watch both games.

As far as what the NFL Finals Fixture says, Mernda vs Panton Hill will be Saturday at Epping and Reservoir vs St.Marys will be Sunday at Epping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No games at Epping this weekend the ground is not up to scratch, I'm sure the NFL will let you guys know where you will be playing, hopefully before Saturday lol.
Oh okay thats fair enough. Well Diamond Creek is in very good condition. I think North Heidelberg is travelling alright. Reservoir could be used for the 2nd semi because it's in good nick. Hurstbridge is probably too small. I'd say go with Diamond Creek.

Oh okay thats fair enough. Well Diamond Creek is in very good condition. I think North Heidelberg is travelling alright. Reservoir could be used for the 2nd semi because it's in good nick. Hurstbridge is probably too small. I'd say go with Diamond Creek.

4 weeks ago the rezza centre square was nothing but mud?

If Mernda get a good large ground, all over red rover, Pantin' Hill are gone.

Diamond Creek best all round ground in NFL, surface, facilities, access, car parking etc, gee its even got proper size goal post and not Auskick posts like most grounds.

4 weeks ago the rezza centre square was nothing but mud?

Junior finals were played there and the surface was sensational, middle was hard but better then a glue-pot it can become. Probably a risk with the rain we've been having. I still think Diamond Creek is the best ground in the comp. The atmosphere there is awesome even for a big ground.

Tipping Panton Hill to be too strong for Mernda, would prefer to say, deserve the win, but it doesnt work that way,
and Ressa will get over St Marys With Mernda to stay in div 3 at the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back