NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Gilmore should be the most dominant player we have seen in Div 3 for a long time. Ruck or forward, he's going to be a nightmare to stop.
But do Parade have the depth to compete with the top teams? Interesting

Gilmore should be the most dominant player we have seen in Div 3 for a long time. Ruck or forward, he's going to be a nightmare to stop.
But do Parade have the depth to compete with the top teams? Interesting
We sure hope so. He’s been fantastic since his first night on the track with his leadership and work ethic.

Wait until you see Ash Close in action. He will be as dominant as any forward in the comp. His hands are elite, as is his footy brain and his ability to kick a goal from anywhere is quite freaky. A genuine star.

We sure hope so. He’s been fantastic since his first night on the track with his leadership and work ethic.

Wait until you see Ash Close in action. He will be as dominant as any forward in the comp. His hands are elite, as is his footy brain and his ability to kick a goal from anywhere is quite freaky. A genuine star.
Close was a gun in Div 1. If he’s fully fit he should kick 60-70. Is he playing the whole year?

A few stars can account for a few poor players in your seniors. Those 2 should dominate. Is Gilmores brother any good?

Close was a gun in Div 1. If he’s fully fit he should kick 60-70. Is he playing the whole year?

A few stars can account for a few poor players in your seniors. Those 2 should dominate. Is Gilmores brother any good?
I think close will play depending on when nab fixture suits. Might be a reason ivanhoe are so keen for Saturday night matches 🤷🏻‍♂️

Alot of players that are div 1 nfnl or ex vfl/afl quality have entered div 3, it will be interesting who shines from the below:

Gilmore OP
Merkel OP
Nicolo OP
Close IVAN
Drapac IVAN
Veliou IVAN
Jetta FITZ
Proctor FITZ
Marshall MERN
Kesici MERN
Malone OEC
Taglieri OEC
Macaffer OEC
Maroney OEC
Barton KIL
Maher KIL
Harvey KING
Condello HW
Wanders HW
Latina EPP
El Moussali RES
A Taylor RES

I’m sure I’ve probably missed a couple and not to mention some very handy players coming in from teams outside of division 1

Last edited:
I think close will play depending on when nab fixture suits. Might be a reason ivanhoe are so keen for Saturday night matches 🤷🏻‍♂️

Alot of players that are div 1 nfnl or ex vfl/afl quality have entered div 3, it will be interesting who shines from the below:

Gilmore OP
Merkel OP
Close IVAN
Drapac IVAN
Veliou IVAN
Jetta FITZ
Proctor FITZ
Marshall MERN
Kesici MERN
Malone OEC
Taglieri OEC
Macaffer OEC
Maroney OEC
Barton KIL
Maher KIL
Harvey KING
Condello HW
Wanders HW
Latina EPP
El Moussali RES
A Taylor RES

I’m sure I’ve probably missed a couple and not to mention some very handy players coming in from teams outside of division 1
Remember when Shane Harvey retired for 2 weeks 😂

Gilmore OP
Merkel OP
Close IVAN
Drapac IVAN
Veliou IVAN
Jetta FITZ
Proctor FITZ
Marshall MERN
Kesici MERN
Malone OEC
Taglieri OEC
Macaffer OEC
Maroney OEC
Barton KIL
Maher KIL
Harvey KING
Condello HW
Wanders HW
Latina EPP
El Moussali RES
A Taylor RES

Close suggesting he will play about the same as past few seasons I'm told ..... maybe 10 games? We are all hoping for 16 :)

Some great talent there playing in Div 3 and its fantastic for ALL clubs and supporters coming along to watch Div 3 in 2024.

Chump

Close suggesting he will play about the same as past few seasons I'm told ..... maybe 10 games? We are all hoping for 16 :)

Some great talent there playing in Div 3 and its fantastic for ALL clubs and supporters coming along to watch Div 3 in 2024.

Chump
No wonder Ivanhoe are so keen on night games 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rezza intra club on Wednesday night was walking the dog past and they look like a different club will trouble a lot of sides this year what’s everybody’s thoughts on this

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
They certainly improve. They’ve bought in some good players. Their midfield is half decent now.

They still lack backs and any goal scoring power.

Only got within 100 points of Stars and Kinglake and I can’t see either of them going bad enough to lose to the Mustangs.

They are on the right track but need to hold the list and add more next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back