NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait till you hear about how Tom Scully is playing a few games at Ressa this year…

With Reservoir's recent signings, are they decent enough to pinch a game against a Kinglake or a Kilmore? or only enough to beat Lalor? Nevertheless good to see they are beginning to close the gap.

With Reservoir's recent signings, are they decent enough to pinch a game against a Kinglake or a Kilmore? or only enough to beat Lalor? Nevertheless good to see they are beginning to close the gap.
Teams won’t be able to take them lightly. Especially if this Scully rumour is true.

I can see them winning a couple of games more than just Lalor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost impossible to say. We’ve only ever played Ivanhoe for 4 points.

We’ve gained more than we’ve lost, and I’d like to think we’ve got some quality across the lines, but until we play a game in anger, we just won’t know.
Almost impossible to give predictions this time of the year. Teams will surprise and teams we thought we’re good l,will struggle.

Only games will let everyone know where each team is at

They're coming from equivalent of Div 5, they'll need more than 1/2 dozen players to get competitive. My tip Ressa will pants them
Makes it even more interesting as to why Gilmore has gone there. Would be paid more at Heidelberg and they would be favourites to win another flag. In his prime aswell at 30 years old.

Maybe just had enough at that level.

Makes it even more interesting as to why Gilmore has gone there. Would be paid more at Heidelberg and they would be favourites to win another flag. In his prime aswell at 30 years old.

Maybe just had enough at that level.
Maybe his body has had enough of being bashed around in the Ruck for years. And he wants to play with his brother with less bashing week in week out?

They're coming from equivalent of Div 5, they'll need more than 1/2 dozen players to get competitive. My tip Ressa will pants them
Parade College had competitive hit outs against Laurimar (premiers) and WH (missed the 4 on %) from memory last season. If they have improved they won’t be far away from the top 5. Gilmore will be a huge factor as there quality of ruckmen have dropped significantly over the past 2-3 seasons with the injury to Morrison and Coulson, Stefanile, Clarke, Leather moving up grades.

Parade College had competitive hit outs against Laurimar (premiers) and WH (missed the 4 on %) from memory last season. If they have improved they won’t be far away from the top 5. Gilmore will be a huge factor as there quality of ruckmen have dropped significantly over the past 2-3 seasons with the injury to Morrison and Coulson, Stefanile, Clarke, Leather moving up grades.

Agree with all of this, I don't buy into the "effectively Div 5 narrative".

I said it sometime ago that Ivanhoe and Parade will be a lot closer to the pointy end than they will be to the bottom.

One thing I have noticed is the positivity from all clubs within Div 3. Communicating all new signings and numbers on the track, I'm eager to hear the practise match reports from this coming weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back