Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 162 28.4%
  • No

Votes: 408 71.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would you expect anything different from that poster?
He's entertaining.

We've got a third year player tracking better than anyone of the modern era, who clearly has a fair bit of improvement to come, yet many experts consider him the best player in the comp already. And the bloke who is most vocally in opposition to the idea he could become the GOAT has the username WalshistheGOAT.

Surely you'd change your username if running with his stuff? Surely?

He's entertaining.

We've got a third year player tracking better than anyone of the modern era, who clearly has a fair bit of improvement to come, yet many experts consider him the best player in the comp already. And the bloke who is most vocally in opposition to the idea he could become the GOAT has the username WalshistheGOAT.

Indeed.

It is quite ironic that a poster with the user name WalshISthegoat takes so much exception to people discussing whether Daicos CAN BE the GOAT....

But apparently he's planning the change his user name to Walkeristhegoat when Cody gets drafted...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's entertaining.

I'm waiting til Cody Walker comes in to change it. Chief charges an arm and a leg for those services and I've got a trip to America to pay for

Indeed.

It is quite ironic that a poster with the user name WalshISthegoat takes so much exception to people discussing whether Daicos CAN BE the GOAT....

But apparently he's planning the change his user name to Walkeristhegoat when Cody gets drafted...
Poster is a goat.

Nicky would have done his iconic twinkle toes move to evade the ball and the collision. Nothing surer.
Wow. This is super embarrassing. You really want to use a contest between 2 of the most iconic players I have seen to run down Nick Daicos.

I mean you were here the night one of the great Carlton champs won the Brownlow using that to have a dip at Nick and now this. Seriously stop being a little doofus . Nick Daicos is an AFL star as is Cripps. Accept it

Can you now post highlights of your football career?

Any level will do.

Why would you expect anything different from that poster?

Indeed.

Any chance you can debate the subject topic?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back