Nick Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

May 1, 2002
AFL Club
Carlton
If I was a StKilda supporter, I would be slighty worried about Nick Riewoldt not signing untill the end of the year. Who hear smell smoke?
The saying is "What goes around comes around".!

Doesn't he have one year left after this anyway? I thought I heard he was put on a 3 year contract when he was drafted.

They will look at extending his contract at the end of the season, so to avoid it happening during the 2003 season.

Hey surreyblue

I can't hear the smoke, but I can just smell it above the stench of the dirty rumourmonger who just got caught with the matches in their hand!

Just innocently trying to suggest a little more instability in Saintsland are we? :mad:

Originally posted by SurreyBlue
If I was a StKilda supporter, I would be slighty worried about Nick Riewoldt not signing untill the end of the year. Who hear smell smoke?

nick and kossi were both signed to 3 year contracts, so still have 1 year after this season. an excellent move by the club who recognised that these players would be exceptional talents before they had played a game.

perhaps carlton can try to steal one of them next year after they have won their second wooden spoon. ;)

Whats wrong SurreyBlue? Still aching over Sammy Hamill in the Red White and Black are we?
Well a little bit of news matey, he is signed sealed and delivered until the end of next season. So if he signs at the end of the year it will be an extension to his contract. So I will be excited not worried mate.
And if he doesn't sign until the end of next year, I hope your club has got a couple of good players and some high draft picks cause that is the absolute minimium for a Kosi, or a Riewoldt, or a Clarke, or a Del Santo, or a Milne, or a Luke Ball or two or three others on the Saints books.

Re: Re: Nick Riewoldt

Originally posted by Joffaboy
I hope your club has got a couple of good players and some high draft picks cause that is the absolute minimium for a Kosi, or a Riewoldt, or a Clarke, or a Del Santo, or a Milne, or a Luke Ball or two or three others on the Saints books.
Ooooooh jeez your scarey Joffaboy, the Saints have really got Carlton just quacking in their boots havent ya's "matey". We're totally sh#tting ourselves OOOOOHHH SS-S-S-SSCAREY SAINTS.

We **** on you, scum filth.

By the way, I'd be worried about your club having 17,000 members. Now THATS something to laugh about hey "matey"???

HAAR HAAR HAAAAARRRRRR TO THAT IDIOT.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nick Riewoldt

Originally posted by Savatage

You don't **** on anyone mate, that's why you're on the bottom.

:D :D
Good one Sav. Notice the clown has jumped off Carlton and has Brasil in his/her/its avatar. Typical bandwagoner Carlton supporter. Cant handle the fact that a wooden spoon beckons.
Oh well at least Hamill doesn't have to suffer that humiliation - lololololololololol.

Re: Re: Re: Nick Riewoldt

Originally posted by Deej
Ooooooh jeez your scarey Joffaboy, the Saints have really got Carlton just quacking in their boots havent ya's "matey". We're totally sh#tting ourselves OOOOOHHH SS-S-S-SSCAREY SAINTS.

We **** on you, scum filth.

By the way, I'd be worried about your club having 17,000 members. Now THATS something to laugh about hey "matey"???

HAAR HAAR HAAAAARRRRRR TO THAT IDIOT.

Hows Cranage going???? Good swap for Hamill you reckon?:p :p :p

You friggin monkey, this is the first avatar I've had. Nice one dumba$s.

And ahhh, you can have that money grabbing overrated mercenary. He's not as good as Whitnall mate, and I don't know how good Livingston will actually get yet so ahhh, the jury should probably be out for now dont you think?

How's Tassie going?

Originally posted by Deej
You friggin monkey, this is the first avatar I've had. Nice one dumba$s.

And ahhh, you can have that money grabbing overrated mercenary. He's not as good as Whitnall mate, and I don't know how good Livingston will actually get yet so ahhh, the jury should probably be out for now dont you think?

How's Tassie going?

Tassie is fine wooden spooner. Cant wait for the Saints to play there. Good thing you got rid of the money grabbing overrated mercenary, you cant have him with all the other money hungry mercenaries Carlton has bought over the years.
Your Sammy for ours hahahahaha still laughing over that.
And you are a lair as Docker_Brat pointed out, you had a different avatar before you jumped on to the winners. Do you always jump off your sides so quickly when they are sh.!te like Carlton are?

FEEL THE PAIN DEEJ, FEEL THE PAIN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joffa Boy, StKilda supporters must be used to the wooden spoons, that is why you keep writing about it isn’t? See the difference is will are used to PREMIERSHIPS, something you have never and will never have the privilege of enjoying.

It doesn’t matter how many times you finish last, how many young guns you recruit, in the end they will play with a professional club who will be able to provide a PREMIERSHIP MEDALLION. Remember this statement.

Joffa Boy, StKilda supporters must be used to the wooden spoons, that is why you keep writing about it isn’t? See the difference is will are used to PREMIERSHIPS, something you have never and will never have the privilege of enjoying.

It doesn’t matter how many times you finish last, how many young guns you recruit, in the end they will play with a professional club who will be able to provide a PREMIERSHIP MEDALLION. Remember this statement.

Yeah SurreyBlue you are right, they will all go to a professional clubs. Essendon, Collingwood, Port Adelaide, Hawthorn will pick them all up, but none, I mean none will go to the 2002 Wooden spooner in Carlscum.

Chew on that you Carlton second rate loser!!!!!

Hows Cranage going???

Originally posted by Joffaboy

And you are a lair as Docker_Brat pointed out, you had a different avatar before you jumped on to the winners. Do you always jump off your sides so quickly when they are sh.!te like Carlton are?

FEEL THE PAIN DEEJ, FEEL THE PAIN.
I don't know why I'm answering a 12yr old, but the avatar I used to have was with a former sign-on that I buried a few months ago. Deej is my name, the flag is my first avatar under this sign-on, and so I did not lie. Comprende?

I chose the brasilian flag because soccer is my no.1 sport, and brasil are my fav country. The avatar was in place before the WC started.

Now, I'm not replying to you again, just wanted to set that straight though.

Joffa just make sure you are around in a couple of years when;

1. Your club won't be
2. Your youth is scattered all over the country
3. Carlton has it 17th Cup.

No more till then, also, Hamill for Livingstone and Cranage, get your facts right at least, time will tell who wins this trade, god knows we are saving something in excess of $400,000pa so far.

1. Your club won't be

No more till then, also, Hamill for Livingstone and Cranage, get your facts right at least, time will tell who wins this trade, god knows we are saving something in excess of $400,000pa so far.
Oh Gee fella's cant we just get along?

Listen SurreyBlue, you started this thread with a veiled comment about Nick Riewoldt noyt signing until the end of the year. When
your obvious ignorance was pointed out, you and your fellow Blues mate Deej got all hissy.

Listen guys, the rest of the football world cant help it when
1)Your team is stone cold motherless last
2) Your president lost one of your best players for you in Hamill.
3) Optarse Oval is sending you broke.

Dont blame us, have a look at your own team before trying to make veiled accusations toward other teams.

And for your 1,2,3, dream on buddy. Your club is in dire straights pal and you try the old "your club wont be there in two years routine". No wonder everyone is enjoying seeing you fall flat on your arrogant faces.
Enjoy your wooden spoon fellas.

1. Your club won't be

That's right, now I remember why I'm enjoying Carltons current situation. I was beginning to feel sorry for them.

Saving $400000 out of your salary cap that you have to pay 95% of, who else is getting the money then? You'd have him back in a flash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back