NICKS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

The thread needs this to illustrate just what a giant spud Mathews Nicks is.

Ps. Apologies in advance, the photo of Peter Dutton for a comparison was all I could come up with. :tongueoutv1:

View attachment 2088711
Potatoes have more uses.

Awesome with lamb roast dripping juices into a tray of spuds below.

Hot chips... with chicken salt & vinegar.

Potato mash with cream, pepper, salt & shallots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously cant believe posters defending Nicks after 5 years and unlucky to finish in 8 last year we finish 15 in a season no team has really played that well.
His selections have been terrible playing no talent effort players and not making hard decisions on senior players and totally mishandling promising kids .
Then humiliating Rachelle in last game of season is just woeful coaching ,which could have been done in his review if thought necessary.
But very apparent week in week out he is mostly out coached and structures aren't good enough.
I disagree that we our list is bad and if we can get trading done we will have a competitive team if selected correctly.

Team First = avoid touching the ball in the last quarter
If you dont touch it you cant be blamed for where it goes

think-use-your-brain.gif

Well the review identified our 5 year coach with an impressive win loss record needs to be baby sat so he stops making stupid decisions, it’s the only logical conclusion given it’s determined we needs a senior coaching director. Why else would we need one if he was on top of his game?

We are struggling to entice anyone over, I wonder why? Imagine having your CV blighted being attached to Nicks.

We will need to go local and I’d give it to Nathan Bassett so he can take over half way through the year.

I have a simple question to ask , under your reason to sack him richmond wouldnt have any flags as dimma would have been given the flick he needs better assistant coaches like montgomery,skipworth etc then if it doesnt improve yes i agree but has had very little say in these decisions till this year

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have a simple question to ask , under your reason to sack him richmond wouldnt have any flags as dimma would have been given the flick he needs better assistant coaches like montgomery,skipworth etc then if it doesnt improve yes i agree but has had very little say in these decisions till this year

Hi

After 5 seasons, Hardwick had qualified for finals twice with Richmond

Regards,
eD

Hi

After 5 seasons, Hardwick had qualified for finals twice with Richmond

Regards,
eD
And he was going to be sacked if you remember also they didnt gut their list as we did , have covid screw the first year unable to train together for 12 months and there list was in much better shape than ours

I don't know how many times I have to say this. We changed literally everything except Nix. It makes no difference. What does that tell me? It's obvious. For whatever reason he isnt any good at winning. He might be too smart for his own good I don't know but whatever his plan is it doesn't produce enough wins.

I don't know how many times I have to say this. We changed literally everything except Nix. It makes no difference. What does that tell me? It's obvious. For whatever reason he isnt any good at winning. He might be too smart for his own good I don't know but whatever his plan is it doesn't produce enough wins.
So tell me which other team lost their 3 key backs for 14,10 and 6 weeks plus thilly for 14 weeks and still made the 8 ill wait every team that had injuries like these had a losing streak including sydney

What do you think about the reports all our assistant coaches are contracted for next year?

So tell me which other team lost their 3 key backs for 14,10 and 6 weeks plus thilly for 14 weeks and still made the 8 ill wait every team that had injuries like these had a losing streak including sydney

richmond and collingwood and adelaide all had horrendous injuries this year agree

but we aren't just talking this year are we.

yes we had a ridiculously hard draw
yes we had insane injuries to key players all year

BUT

we signed nix for no reason in march

selection was stupid from round 1 and continued on all year even from who was available

we weren't ready to go round 1 for whatever reason. took literally a month to gain real intensity

gameplan especially forward of the ball had regressed first half of year

for the younger posters who did not see 95/96 all i can tell you is it was just like this. then like magic the very same players suddenly looked like superheroes in 97.

Remove this Banner Ad

NICKS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back