Seriously

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2009
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, HRT, AUFC, Socceroos
What has Nicky Carle ever done in his career? He played one good saeson for Newcastle several years ago, so why do people love him so much? Sure he is skillfull but all he does is try and dance around 3 defenders and 90% of the time gets tackled, the other 10% of the time if he gets past them then he will produce a terrible shot that goes wide or straight into the hands of the goalkeeper.

So I ask you people of the Football Australia board, Why is Nicky Carle rated so highly?

It's best you ask Jesse Fink, he had his tongue surgicaly attached to Nicky's arse or a long long time. Had some skills but went to the wrong league and was generally shown not to the be this wonderful skillful player everyone thought he was.

yeah that type of player has been the big improvement in the league in recent years, also it shows that players who play for clubs overseas while not actually playing don’t actually hold their form or improve and can't really be judged. Perth glory signed a few players like this baird was it? They come back and look really ordinary.

Perth glory signed a few players like this baird was it? They come back and look really ordinary.

He had a very nice youtube video of his highlights from Romania. I am sure Dave Mitchell only signed him because of it.:p:eek:

Rubbish before he left Australia and rubbish when he returned. Not sure how he scored goals overseas...:confused:

He had a very nice youtube video of his highlights from Romania. I am sure Dave Mitchell only signed him because of it.:p:eek:

Rubbish before he left Australia and rubbish when he returned. Not sure how he scored goals overseas...:confused:

Credit where it's due. At Newcastle he was one of the a-leagues best players. Went overseas for a mixed bag of results, he did play some good football at times, but was too inconsistant and probably not skillful enough in the big scheme of things to be a number 10 in a good league, but is better than the average player in the a-league.

We're bad enough signing Baird from youtube vids from Romania but what does that say about Central Coast who sign him after seeing just how bad he is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicky Carle #1 spud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back