Game Day Nightmare on Friday - Joe D's Frigid Fitzroy vs Dongmire's Souf Mellly Lemons

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
images

VS

images

Thank Doull the Ashes start tonight.

Watching that instead of this clunker.

looks to be a good match, Baz Ball vs Trav Ball. Warner will need a ton to stay in the team. Boland to get 5 for.

But the footy will be shit.

looks to be a good match, Baz Ball vs Trav Ball. Warner will need a ton to stay in the team. Boland to get 5 for.

But the footy will be s**t.

Sometimes it's hard to choose between watching the footy or the cricket but this won't be one of those times, I'll be watching the cricket not this shit.

I forgot to mention, anyone bored enough (or who doesn't like cricket) who watches this game, remember to tag zackah after every Joe D goal. Thanks x
Won't be watching flog. I look forward to logging on tomorrow morning to see a whopping 0.7 and 3 OOB tags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, Brisvegas made 5 changes after Hawfs broke them last week, poor little bears
Brisbane do travel about as well as the Griswolds though

I was forced to watch that, it's really bad. Just Keanu walking around shooting people for 90 minutes.

Didn't you find the emotional connection of when he wanted revenge for the gangsters killing his dog touching?

You have no soul Jaz 💔

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Nightmare on Friday - Joe D's Frigid Fitzroy vs Dongmire's Souf Mellly Lemons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back