No Limits

Remove this Banner Ad

How about Ginni.
Sack out, full voiced and complete clarity. No hesitancy or embarrassment, total leadership.
"Weapons".
That's what he's telling our group. You've got em, we're here, we are going to be killers.
Keep believing and pumping the Sherrin forward to our weapons who are not just hoping for a contest, but aiming to put people to the sword.
And sitting beside him, Worps gives just the slightest of nods.....yep, he's noticed it too and is a believer.

This team is growing so fast, just got to keep finding that energy that Sam keeps reminding them of.

Last edited:
I absolutely love that our social media team froths old A Day To Remember. That first song (All I Want) came out in 2010 and had been one of my footy anthems for almost my entire playing career.
'Keep your hopes up high and your head down low'.

This is the engagement we want. It's fantastic.

Wasn't long ago we were frustrated at the club for the poor socials content they'd spit out.

This is ****ing brilliant! Incredibly engaging.
You’d have to think it was Clarko who didn’t allow the access before.
Whereas Sam is almost completely open door.
Come in, film what you want/need & we’ll sit down to work out what you can/can’t post.

Great for supporter engagement

You’d have to think it was Clarko who didn’t allow the access before.
Whereas Sam is almost completely open door.
Come in, film what you want/need & we’ll sit down to work out what you can/can’t post.

Great for supporter engagement
Clarko would only let them film when he brought his guitar in, then he'd be all Ricky Gervais/ David Brent as he belted out classics like Kumbaya and We Wish you a Merry Christmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Limits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back