Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port are awful. I don't know how I'm supposed to read them in 2024 but this is bad.

North kicking so poor. I'd take Zurhaar in a heartbeat though. Probably best on for both teams so far.

They are far from their best but still winning. Should easily finish top 4.

If they play decent football they will have a better finals run than before, especially with so many average teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are far from their best but still winning. Should easily finish top 4.

If they play decent football they will have a better finals run than before, especially with so many average teams.
I think the difference for them in Finals will be JHF.

High pressure games don't stop his impact like Rozee and Butters.

Last week Butters was unsighted untill Mitchell parked the bus. JHF was constantly good across the four quarters.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

In fairness, if I was a player I’m leaving the ball on the ground from now on.

Why risk not giving the ball on the full, giving it to the wrong players, handing it to a team mate without thinking etc.

Just leave it on the ground and don’t open yourself up to giving away a free / 50.
Seriously. It always makes me laugh how throwing the ball back badly and not getting it to the player on the full is worth 50m, but literally standing over the ball and refusing to pass it back is just fine apparently.

I remember Andrew Jarman passing the ball back to the umpire extremely hard once when he was angry about something. Can't remember if it was a Crows game. I think North Adelaide.

Luckily the umpire was switched on because it would have hit him square in the cherries

I remember Andrew Jarman passing the ball back to the umpire extremely hard once when he was angry about something. Can't remember if it was a Crows game. I think North Adelaide.

Luckily the umpire was switched on because it would have hit him square in the cherries

I remember that - think it was a State game. And yes, the ump paid a free against him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back