Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to go home, especially before his contract is up, their stipulation should be 'ok but we're trading you home to Melbourne, not to your ideal destination' which is more than fair. Then let the bidding war begin.

This is where the rules need to be changed, too much player power.

Did anyone hear Caro going off at Tredrea on 5AA last night? Saying he should have been forced to stand down from the board.

Pretty clear she's just a sock puppet for old mate Cos Cardone.

The Save Hinkley thread is going gangbusters - should easily reach the next thread, maybe several even.

I’ll be barracking for a Port win this weekend, Ken must be saved at all costs. I think they will win. St Kilda’s mids will be outmatched the same way Geelongs were. Their midfield will carry them through this week.

I’ll be barracking for a Port win this weekend, Ken must be saved at all costs. I think they will win. St Kilda’s mids will be outmatched the same way Geelongs were. Their midfield will carry them through this week.
Nothing will save him now short of a flag and that ship has sailed.

I don't think they'll sack him if they finish top 4 again. The media already protect him, and unless they pay out his full contract he won't walk IMO.

I don't think they'll sack him if they finish top 4 again. The media already protect him, and unless they pay out his full contract he won't walk IMO.
They aren't finishing top 4
Will be lucky to make the 8

Port's unbalanced list and lack of depth is a much bigger issue than Ken.

Just back on Warren v Caro

Caro accused Wazz of causing division at the club partly because he was at odds with Chris Davies’ comments about the list not being good enough

Surely it’s Davies causing the division then. Or is it the clubs official position that they aren’t any good? Which is inconsistent with what Ken said at the start of the year which was the list was the best he’s ever had.

Warren backed in his club and players. Davies went off script. Who is causing the division?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda game this week makes it breaks it I reckon
They'll beat St Kilda reasonably comfortably.

Hinkley will be carrying on like Nicks did after we toppled a powerful side in North Melbourne.

Caro accused Wazz of causing division at the club partly because he was at odds with Chris Davies’ comments about the list not being good enough

Surely it’s Davies causing the division then. Or is it the clubs official position that they aren’t any good? Which is inconsistent with what Ken said at the start of the year which was the list was the best he’s ever had.

Warren backed in his club and players. Davies went off script. Who is causing the division?
They're being torn apart

I have faith that Ken can hold things together though

Good time to get their bunnies- won the last 13 out of 14 against the saints or something like that.
Our own Wish version of Hinkley will also be looking forward to playing the Saints in a couple of weeks. Probably our last win for the year.

I think its Davies.

I can see how it can happen but to appear that you agreed with a club employee being called a con artist was poor judgement.

In some ways that wasn't the story though, the story was that the CEO felt the need to contact Tredrea. If a level of trust existed, I dont think that would of happened.

Despite what I might think of Caro, it was a story. No way a TV show was going to pull the story that close to going to air.

Tredrea would know that, he is meant to be the one that breaks all the big stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back