Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct, and the technicality was that the tribunal did not make a finding that the act was likely to cause injury. Despite there actually being an injury.

Both things can be true though. The act could be unlikely to cause injury, but a low likelihood injury did occur. If the wording is an injury must be "likely" then that would have to be proven.

Both things can be true though. The act could be unlikely to cause injury, but a low likelihood injury did occur. If the wording is an injury must be "likely" then that would have to be proven.
The key thing seems to be that 'because Michael Christian said so' is not enough to be a reportable offence. The tribunal has to actually consider the laws of the game and whether the conduct breaks them.

Why don't they attend club training sessions more often?
Good question, well asked, though we don't really have much visibility of how often that does/doesn't happen.

Having said that, attending club training sessions isn't going to address their own skills problems - it just helps us look less bewildered when they ask us whether or not we want lube at the start of every game in Victoria.

I don't believe that's the case... though I could be wrong.

I know some umpires have chosen to re-locate to Victoria, after being selected for the AFL umpire panel.
On a broader scale Victoria has absorbed everything Aussie rules from Admin to permanent GF's. We have the odd breadcrumbs thrown out like Gather round where States pay through the nose to get.
If this was about a private company not sporting org would the ACCC be looking at it.

I don't believe that's the case... though I could be wrong.

I know some umpires have chosen to re-locate to Victoria, after being selected for the AFL umpire panel.
I don't know for sure, but umpires attend at Marvel on Tuesdays for feedback sessions that include video analysis of decisions. Makes sense that they would be Vic based.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

team america vomit GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted in the GBU thread but is probably better here.

Interesting, Essendon were within 3 points of going into 2nd spot on the ladder. Now you would expect GWS to beat GC, Melbourne to beat Fremantle and Port to beat Richmond. Melbourne are flakey atm and Fremantle maybe deserve more of my respect but Essendon probably 50/50 chance of being out of the 8 by the end of the round.

Gold Coast and Ben King appear to be kicking away their season.

Anyone watching suns giants? 16 more i50s for suns but down by 4 goals... what's happening?
10.3 to 4.11 plus a few OOF. Ben King has been diabolical, probably the worst game from a KPF all season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Back