Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to Tyler Welsh, he is an exciting looking 16 year old. 2 seasons to go to his draft year though.
I'll wait until 2024 before I decide if I'm getting pumped or not.

It is weird how people just assume Port will jump right back up after last season. I'd say their flogging in 2021 in the prelim and their 2022 season are more indicative of where they are trending, and it isn't up.
They are paying $2.40 to miss the 8, Freo $1.85, you’d think they got that the wrong way around.

Too many listening to Gerard Wheatley

Preuss just speared tackle Berry... May miss round 1 if he gets suspended.

He let go before he hit the ground but Walker got suspended once for basically the same thing

Ben King looks exceptional physically coming back from his knee looks like a man and not a bean pole anymore.

Very exciting he could be anything!
Hopefully has had plenty of goal kicking practice too...

Agreed. Dangerfield barely jogging around playing Ruck tells you how seriously Geelong took it.
We played a near bottom side and Nic Nat being out can't be underestimated as to how much it made our midfield look better. Great to win and all that, but can't read too much just from that game.
West Coast might’ve been without Nic Nat… but they still had ROB out there for them..

Gee you would be worried as a Bombers supporter with the result yesterday. Saints have been decimated by injury, didn’t really play that well and the Bombers can still only manage 4 goals and lose by 6 goals. A contender with the Hawks and North for the spoon.

Giants looking better than I thought they would be this year, don’t seem to really be missing anything without Taranto and Hopper

Gee you would be worried as a Bombers supporter with the result yesterday. Saints have been decimated by injury, didn’t really play that well and the Bombers can still only manage 4 goals and lose by 6 goals. A contender with the Hawks and North for the spoon.
Poor goal kicking

Yeah, I tipped Essendon to be in the bottom 4 before preseason & confident no need to change my mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants looking better than I thought they would be this year, don’t seem to really be missing anything without Taranto and Hopper
Giants could easily jump back in the 8. I think they're heavily under-rated and don't deserve to be lumped with the likes of us, Essendon, Gold Coast etc that some are.

They should be heavy favourites for round 1.

Leon Cameron was a shit coach would not surprise me at all to see the Giants right up there this year.

Luko won't even reach the heights of peak Tom Lynch (Adel) of course he's gonna stay and play for GC there is Zero pressure on him if he plays well or not, nobody cares.
Was never that keen on him, Rankine however.....

After 2 preseason losses in WA, Ken got off the plane, smiled and said there was nothing to worry about…
I guess we’ll all be smiling 😊
View attachment 1621045
Looks like Kenny has gone from Coke Zero to straight Coke over summer.

Thats some gut.

Luko won't even reach the heights of peak Tom Lynch (Adel) of course he's gonna stay and play for GC there is Zero pressure on him if he plays well or not, nobody cares.
In that infamous 2018 draft, at the time where we more into Luko or Rankine?

In that infamous 2018 draft, at the time where we more into Luko or Rankine?

Rankine, but that was probably to do with Gold Coast being more into Luko (and us wanting the second one). By memory, we were knees deep in trying to woo both of them.

Rankine, but that was probably to do with Gold Coast being more into Luko (and us wanting the second one). By memory, we were knees deep in trying to woo both of them.
I thought at the time it was more Luko thank Rankine, did we make some big offer to the Suns for their Pick 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back