Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally hit the 'Gift' option instead of like and saw you can pay $3,000 to permanently ban someone.

Is this for real?? šŸ˜„
Yes... someone was willing to fork out $3K for KFC.... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a few aliases around here I can see passing the hat around for this.
If Fogarty wins the Coleman, there'll be a few cashed up people around here. Numbers might drop dramatically...

Last edited:
It is weird how people just assume Port will jump right back up after last season. I'd say their flogging in 2021 in the prelim and their 2022 season are more indicative of where they are trending, and it isn't up.
But they have Rioli who is as good as Rankine and cost a packet of chips. They also have JHF who will blow us all away from day one. šŸ™„

He was drinking coke no sugar last year. Are you certain he wasn't drinking that? They look fairly similar to the untrained eye.
Reference was to the size of Hinkley's gut, in the photo of him returning from Perth. Not of him drinking said products.

But they have Rioli who is as good as Rankine and cost a packet of chips. They also have JHF who will blow us all away from day one. šŸ™„
JHF (and soon his half-brother WTF)
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Their midfield is pretty stacked with young talent, huge holes either end of the ground though. They need to find 2 decent KPDs and a Ruckman for a start if they want to mix it with the top teams. Possibly another KPF too if the young kid Georgiadis doesn't stick around.

JHF will be a superstar in a few years no doubt, got some things to work on right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back