Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've type so fast your sentence doesn't make sense. When did I say that? Clubs know they have a quality young ruckman on their list so they rarely get traded out, look at NicNat, Grundy, Gawn and Goldstein.
But if give him a massive contract and carlton cant match it ???

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Can you 2 get your stories straight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But according to some the ruckman is the least important position on the ground, a lot of time is spent talking or worrying about a position with little value

Definitely not the least important. Has been some debate about how many good ones are out there. I still think Rob sits in the main cluster of ruckman that don’t have much between them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Combination of issues, winning and the way I would bet.

The irony that they ban a winning punter but allow someone who loses to continue betting.

They got me in 2017 with the Crows, but I got them back since and then some.
I got a ban from Ladbrokes for manipulating their specials.

It's disgusting that they are allowed to do it. I'm pretty even. Lose money when I bet with my heart. Then make some back by making some smarter bets.

It's disgusting that they are allowed to do it. I'm pretty even. Lose money when I bet with my heart. Then make some back by making some smarter bets.
It’s utter crap they can ban people for making money whilst keeping losing accounts going.

How does the government allow this? Both sides, it immoral

Online bookies are like insurance companies… they’ll just shift the goal posts..
Favourite story of the week was homeowner (Qld I think) put in a claim for a leaking roof. The insurance company took so long that house internals ruined. The insurance company finally knocked back the claim quoting their building report (with photos) blaming damaged tiles and solar panels.
The house actually has an iron roof and never had solar panels.

So their premiership window is closed and need a rebuild, they need more than a decent KPD and ruckman for the rebuild who are very difficult to trade in young quality KPD and ruckman. Our weakness in the current rebuild has always been the midfield but I'm very bullish of Soligo (who will be equal if not better than Butters), Rachele (who will be equal Rozee). So outside of JHF who are their Berry/Schoenberg/Pedlar in their midfield? Duursma is a winger and his development has stalled and I'm not sold on Bergman as a midfielder (seem to be a winger).
Well yeah I think their premiership window is well and truly closed. As I said, I think they have some very big issues down the spine just for starters.
But some of the young developing talent in the middle part of the ground looks pretty good.
JHF will be a star if he allows himself to be coached, Rozee is already All Australian, Butters (prob more fwd/mid) is class, we haven't seen much of Sinn yet cos of injury but don't write him off, I think Duursma and Bergman will settle into handy wingmen, Drew is a decent tagger type, Burgoyne will be a decent small defender, Evans a small fwd, but then there's Jackson, Mead, Farrell in the 50/50 or less to make it group .
But by the time those young guys are ready all of Jonas, Boak, McKenzie, Clurey, Dixon, Lycett, Dumont will be gone. Teakle won't survive the cut, maybe not Finlayson either, if Hayes isn't given no1 Ruck spot soon you'd have to think he'd go elsewhere for opportunities and rival clubs are circling Georgiadis pretty closely. So they certainly have some challenges ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back