Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actively supported them losing their Prelim Finals in 2020 and 20021. :$

Genuinely believe they would have won the 2020 Flag had they beaten the Tigers.

Port not winning a flag, means we can post in peace on here.
They should have won that prelim as well lol

You need to stop digging that hole for yourself.:)

Awkward Cat GIF by Abitan
Im not sure I know what you mean?

Most definitely, they were rated as short as $1.37 favorites to win with +16.5 handicap.

Dogs were given little chance to win that game.

Port wouldnt have won though that GF vs Melbourne if they won their Prelim. The Dee's were on another level in 2021.

The "common sense department" would suggest some rubbery figures there. Brisbane Lions ahead of the Crows and many others.
The old saying “There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.” or more appropriate
“Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamppost; more for support than illumination”

I think it goes off casual fans, so there would be a lot of people in Queensland that "support" Brisbane in the AFL but don't actually care that much

What doesn't make sense is how WA only has 100k more casual supporters of their teams than SA despite having 1 million more people

I think it goes off casual fans, so there would be a lot of people in Queensland that "support" Brisbane in the AFL but don't actually care that much

What doesn't make sense is how WA only has 100k more casual supporters of their teams than SA despite having 1 million more people
Correct. I wonder if the AFL has done the same. I am positive the figures would be different.

Or

the AFL might fudge figures or questions son surveys prior TV rights negotiations. Sydney would fall into that category as high audience content is good for $$$$

episode 5 specials GIF

A couple of my mates are Power members....and they are f**** sick of the prison bar bullshit.
The fact that we rolled them in the Showdown has probably ended this moronic crap. Im sure it played a part in them choking, ie not focusing om the bigger picture.

Had they won, they probably would have sent a request for a permanent change to the AFL. :drunk:

Did someone mouth off arrogantly at the Richmond players then drop an easy mark at a crucial time?

Wasn't there a more constant flow of WA's best talent going to the VFL than SA's best talent?

Could've lead to teams getting a good foothold out west. Isn't North Melbourne the 4th most supported team in WA behind the 2 local clubs and Essendon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly the best gif ever produced on here, there is daylight between this and the 2nd one.

Totally forgot who created this originally?

I do recall making the first request for it. :$

What a night it was on here, first time ever I saw posters who hated each other otherwise, unite on here.:rainbow:

Clearly the best gif ever produced on here, there is daylight between this and the 2nd one.

What a night it was on here, first time ever I saw posters who hated each other otherwise, unite on here.:rainbow:

Every time someone posts this I spend a good few minutes watching it.

It's just so bizzare, 10m in the clear and does the jump thing, which creates the "chute" for the ball to pass through.

If he just stood there like a normal footballer the ball couldn't have slipped though, it would've fallen in his lap.

Port goes on to win the game and then on to win the GF.

Every time someone posts this I spend a good few minutes watching it.

It's just so bizzare, 10m in the clear and does the jump thing, which creates the "chute" for the ball to pass through.

If he just stood there like a normal footballer the ball couldn't have slipped though, it would've fallen in his lap.

Port goes on to win the game and then on to win the GF.
Its hypnotizing seeing the Duursma and Port literally drop the Premiership Cup in 2020, never gets old and just a feel good moment of the year.

There is one version where he hatches an egg, lol. I cant find it, but its floating out there.

As you mentioned falling into his lap had he just stood there, he jumped up to add plenty of mayo to a simple regulation mark, that a 10 year kid would take.

I dont care what anyone says, he takes the mark and kicks the goal, the momentum the Power would have had, would have taken them all the way to a GF against a team they rolled a few weeks earlier.

Ken blew the 2nd chance he had of winning a flag.

Its hypnotizing seeing the Duursma and Port literally drop the Premiership Cup in 2020, never gets old and just a feel good moment of the year.

There is one version where he hatches an egg, lol. I cant find it, but its floating out there.

As you mentioned falling into his lap had he just stood there, he jumped up to add plenty of mayo to a simple regulation mark, that a 10 year kid would take.

I dont care what anyone says, he takes the mark and kicks the goal, the momentum the Power would have had, would have taken them all the way to a GF against a team they rolled a few weeks earlier.

Ken blew the 2nd chance he had of winning a flag.
One of the best memes that will live forever.

Wasn't there a more constant flow of WA's best talent going to the VFL than SA's best talent?

Could've lead to teams getting a good foothold out west. Isn't North Melbourne the 4th most supported team in WA behind the 2 local clubs and Essendon?
Glendinning was Norths saviour in the West

Not so fast. It's great, but not clearly better than this other beauty

Attachments

• Hamish Hartlett (3).gif
    Hamish Hartlett (3).gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 33
Not so fast. It's great, but not clearly better than this other beauty
It close, but no cigar.

This a better version of it.

deliberate-gif.1004988

The first one is all the time great on this thread, indisputable Number 1.

It close, but no cigar.

This a better version of it.

deliberate-gif.1004988

The first one is all the time great on this thread, indisputable Number 1.
That's what I tried to attach, but it's been so long since I posted regularly I forgot how to do it properly....🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back