Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noting Duursma has requested a trade you have to admire Port's ability to move on it's deadwood at a point where they still have some value and that value can be productively used.

Duursma has value? I wouldn't pay more than a third rounder for him.

*ing lol - I'm assuming Port's SANFL f/s status goes up to 1996, but the 200 SANFL game mark includes players the other aligned clubs, yeah? (Centrals / WWT / West Adel / North?) not sure which ones, but that would be right, yeah?

Or is he actually asking it to be changed to 100 games and only Port Adelaide? Is there a young son of a former magpie looking good for drafting soon or is he just having a whinge?

seems odd to complain about it now when they are now at the stage of getting legit Power f/s players anyway (Lade / Burgoyne)
I agree. The VFL and SANFL rules as I understand are nearing their shelf lives as they were really only temporary to cover the years when a club didn’t have AFL players able to qualify.

We all run under the same rules now. I think Max was an outlier as his dad had him late?

I agree. The VFL and SANFL rules as I understand are nearing their shelf lives as they were really only temporary to cover the years when a club didn’t have AFL players able to qualify.

We all run under the same rules now. I think Max was an outlier as his dad had him late?

We had a couple of club father-son opportunities (Jarman, Edwards) before we got Max from the SANFL rules

This is horrible. At least he got a flag. Will Hamill surely not far away from this too.

Interesting comment on the radio just now that Freo seem to be losing a lot of players who have Colin Young as manager.

That bloke is a parasite and seems to have an issue with certain clubs.
Ha legit just posted the same thing in the other thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comment on the radio just now that Freo seem to be losing a lot of players who have Colin Young as manager.

Has an issue with us too doesn't he? Not suprising that he's getting talent out of interstate clubs and delivering them to Victoria

Interesting. Has he identified Fremantle as an unsuccessful loser club and is trying to get his clients to good clubs?

Funny Ports doing their b&f on a Monday night

Tight arses
The Monday that the trade period really kicks in to action and takes up all news headlines. They are doing everything they can to protect Hinkley from any level of criticism on the back of another failure in finals after signing a 2 year contract extension. I know we had some bad years with terrible administration, but the current Port operation makes the Suns look like a well run footy club. Even they made the tough call to sack their coach.

I think the stat goes that GWS have played in about as many finals as Fremantle

GWS entered the competition 14 years after Fremantle
I get that, but 2 years ago they were playing great footy. They lost Acres, anyone else last year? Who is his manager?

A down year but that happens with a young team, now they’ve lost another plus one more wants out

I get that, but 2 years ago they were playing great footy. They lost Acres, anyone else last year? Who is his manager?

A down year but that happens with a young team, now they’ve lost another plus one more wants out
About 4 players wanted out last year. Apparently Schulz tried a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back