Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry McKay would have to suck the life out of a team more than any player in the comp. He literally is pooping himself before having a shot for goal doesn't know whether to kick a drop punt or around the corner was that bad he started dropping chest marks uncontested. He is absolutely shot mentally needs a spell in the 2s to find his mojo.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Look at this line-up:

View attachment 1697352

Weitering
Cripps
C Curnow
Walsh

I'd say they are A-grade talent

McKay*
Saad*
Docherty*
Cerra
De Konig
McGovern

B-grade maybe (*not far off A-grade)

Then it just falls off a cliff to good old fashioned spudleyness. The gulf between their top end talent and bottom end is massive.
McGovern gets paid like an A grader but is a C grader.

When we got slaughtered by Carlton there were a few mouthy blues supporters quite willing to gloat after their win on the way out of the ground.

All I could manage in response was a pithy little “Enjoy ninth” half out loud half under my breath

Little did I know 9th was being optimistic
There is a certain sense of undefined value in the way we skyrocketed Carltons and the medias expectations of their quality.

There is a certain sense of undefined value in the way we skyrocketed Carltons and the medias expectations of their quality.

Carlton have beaten North, GWS, WCE and drew with Richmond along with one 'decent' victory over Geelong at the start of the year however Geelong were without Stewart, Kolojashnij and Duncan.

Harry McKay's kicking is actually horrible

Neither team are very good.

Suprised by the swans lack of depth tbh.

September last year Longmire was a mastermind and the Swans were the best recruiters in the country. Few injuries and they're in the toilet. The AFL media is just incredibly fickle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough coming off a grand final but he has lost three grand finals now, two of which they were favourites.
Surely Geelong were favs last year.

Syd v Dogs was prob 50/50

Haw were favs in 2012

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back