Non Football but Ford or Holden - Bogan Jamboree thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Non Football but Ford or Holden

They're both pieces of shyte. And this is coming from a lifelong Ford fan.

Obviously if i had to choose between the two id go Ford.

I have often wondered after being on Bay 13 and fighting with my usual partners in crime, ie, Port suck, Crows Rule, You're a flog blahh, blahh, blahh, I wonder if we do have anything in common!
I'll state here and now FORD RULE, have always been passionate about the old Henry's, perhaps because they were always the underdogs in the 70's & 80's.
Now, when it comes to Holden, they always have the cheque book mentality when it comes to motorsport.
Their advertising spin towards their vehicles far outweigh the quality of some of their pieces of crap!
So, yes Mazzie is definately die hard FORD, GO THE HENRY'S!!!!:thumbsu:

motorsport board thanks flog

Neither as both Ford and Holden suck big balls.

If someone held a gun to my head and I had to pick one, it would probably be Ford... but I may even pick the bullet.

ROFL Bogan Jamboree :thumbsu::D

That's some quality modding there people...

Hey Bogg, has it ever crossed your tiny mind, and I am typing slowly for your benefit, that I don't have to use a tonne and a half of metal to define who I am.

No you use about 5 tonnes to define who you are - a bus so that defines you, apart from the team you support, to be a bogan through and through because you either can't drive cause they took your license away or you're too stupid!!:D
Either way a bogan in my books;)

I have no idea why anyone would bother to buy a Ford V8. Both the Holden V8s and the Ford turbo 6 crap on them from a great height.

How do you turn an XR6 Turbo into a sleeper? Put XR8 badges on it.

Holden does what it takes to win, 2010 will be a sweet year.

Ford had the winning team and they dumped the teams funding because the car 'wasn't blue'. Now the boss of that team (888) has decided to move to Holdens because Holden will actually support them. Shows the lack of vision that Ford have (they also dumped funding to Dick Johnson, one of the most loyal Ford people over the past few decades, who is already struggling for $$$ mind you...)

As for a catch phrase? I believe - Ford, 'F**k Our Racing Drivers' is appropriate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chrysler 300c Hemi. Bogans. Buy a Toyota and save yourselves the headache.

Chryslers ok, but Toyota...Jap crap for losers!

Holden does what it takes to win, 2010 will be a sweet year.

Ford had the winning team and they dumped the teams funding because the car 'wasn't blue'. Now the boss of that team (888) has decided to move to Holdens because Holden will actually support them. Shows the lack of vision that Ford have (they also dumped funding to Dick Johnson, one of the most loyal Ford people over the past few decades, who is already struggling for $$$ mind you...)

As for a catch phrase? I believe - Ford, 'F**k Our Racing Drivers' is appropriate.

Comes down to money everytime and as far as I'm concerned you can have Lowdowndes and Whinecup cause they and 888 are obviously not in it for loyalty or the fans just the money. They just play games so good riddance and the funniest part of all is that they are moving to an inferior car which no amount of money can fix, so sucked in and good luck cause they are gonna need it....Losers!:eek:

Neither both are for bogans but if I had to choose Holden.

Ford = Federation Of Recycled Datsuns

German engineering pwns all

BMW > the rest

Comes down to money everytime and as far as I'm concerned you can have Lowdowndes and Whinecup cause they and 888 are obviously not in it for loyalty or the fans just the money. They just play games so good riddance and the funniest part of all is that they are moving to an inferior car which no amount of money can fix, so sucked in and good luck cause they are gonna need it....Losers!:eek:

Why should 888 be loyal to Ford if Ford are not loyal to 888?

Rolan Dane has simply done what is best for his business.

And no, I am pretty sure Ford will need the luck.

Only old people drive Toyotas. People that have given up on life.
Lifeless washing machines.

My twin turbo V8 Landcruiser says hi

More than willing to race you Ford/Holden people up sand dunes. Stick to the roads like everyone else please, Im off camping :D

My twin turbo V8 Landcruiser says hi

More than willing to race you Ford/Holden people up sand dunes. Stick to the roads like everyone else please, Im off camping :D
Make sure you take a jumper. Old people tend to feel the cold more.

Heres a song for ya's

Chev motor,
Ford diff,
Ford front suspension,
and we call it a Hoooollllddddennnn Car!:D
Chev motor is only in the 8-the 6 is designed and built here. Diff and suspension based on the system developed, and first implemented by Ford-not a Ford diff (splitting hairs, yeah).

Anyway-**** Ford (apart from an 80+ year sponsorship). Outside of an old fastback or an F truck-never would buy one.

Fords are highly useful :D

[youtube]PdLPUuESo-k[/youtube]

Bahahahaha, I seen a Ford F250 do the same thing in about 12 seconds, not piss fart around like that Toyota:thumbsdown:
Who in their right mind would want one of those useless pieces of metal!
He doesn't even have it in low range.....embarrassing really:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back