Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant this game. I'm quite confident I could have the Blues squad with some tweaks of plan and personnel
Other than their peak players, I've never rated their group, personally. Year after year, it's just preseason expectations of top 4, but they just don't have the overall talent compared to the better teams.

Other than their peak players, I've never rated their group, personally. Year after year, it's just preseason expectations of top 4, but they just don't have the overall talent compared to the better teams.

even their good players are looking average this year bar curnow

weitering is an average defender, they’ve moved docherty into the midfield more and they’re not really getting much out of that move? cripps is cooked, mckay is spudding it up, saad gets nothing going with his run. they’re still playing ed curnow in the middle ffs

they’ve scored less than us, and that was true even before we kicked 100 three times in a row im pretty sure, they are just crap all round

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cripps and Pittonett are too good a team at stoppages to switch that out, but I do think Cripps should be playing more decoy and defender, drawing his opponent to a team mate and trying to sandwich them between - but they need to play Fisher as the third mid or Saad to run it out from handball.
Hey Taylor, hear there may be a job going at IKON if you're interested.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Troy Cook was with the swans players when they did the team song. Good on him!

He only played 43 games for the swans from 1997-1999.

He played 150 games for us dockers.

And yes I was at his last ever AFL game. Round 22 in 2007 vs Port Adelaide at football park

Cripps and Pittonett are too good a team at stoppages to switch that out, but I do think Cripps should be playing more decoy and defender, drawing his opponent to a team mate and trying to sandwich them between - but they need to play Fisher as the third mid or Saad to run it out from handball.
But they’re not that good this season.
Pittonett does nothing else but provide a ruck contest. Cripps looks like he’s hindered and getting smashed defensively - ala Mundy last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

even their good players are looking average this year bar curnow

weitering is an average defender, they’ve moved docherty into the midfield more and they’re not really getting much out of that move? cripps is cooked, mckay is spudding it up, saad gets nothing going with his run. they’re still playing ed curnow in the middle ffs

they’ve scored less than us, and that was true even before we kicked 100 three times in a row im pretty sure, they are just crap all round

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Weitering is just literally a one on one defender. Anything else he’s crap.
Using pick 1 for someone like Alex Pearce. Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back