Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh Cal. What happened you? You used to be good.
This is a Sam Edmund/Cam Luke level take.
Don’t be like them idiots

Oh Cal. What happened you? You used to be good.
This is a Sam Edmund/Cam Luke level take.
Don’t be like them idiots

How ridiculous a call. Media will do anything for clicks. Include comparing a player to someone who if he retired today would be a HOF player he has had such a great start to his career.

The media doesn't seem to understand it diminishes trust in them long term. Which, I think would equate to less clicks long term.

I'm not in medicine. How does that occur
It's inflammation of the membrane around the heart. Covid vaccine or covid infection itself are the most common current cause in young men, but there's many causes

Weirdly, a not insubstantial percentage of highly fit young people wander around with pericarditis without being aware they have it. Exercise and elevated heart rates have been postulated to promote inflammation.

One of the reasons some US sporting agencies went gangbusters on Covid management was because of their concerns about what effects covid would have on this percentage of folk with preexisting undetected pericarditis. The need for the concern has been borne out with one study indicating more than 1 in 3 previously healthy college athletes recovering from COVID-19 infection showed imaging features of a resolving pericardial inflammation.

But, yair, hopefully a full recovery for Jai and all the other folk similarly affected.

In hindsight him Amiss at 8, JVR at 10 and Johnson would of been a perfect draft for us
In hindsight? He hasn't played a single game yet.

Thought he looked poor athletically in his draft year to the point where I was surprised he was drafted as high as he was. We're about to see how valid his illness excuse was - I could've just been watching him at the wrong time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back