Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1813348

Alright so the draft is completely ruined for the next 5ish years when you consider the Tasmanian expansion coming too.

Not once have we ever received help like this. Not even close lmao šŸ˜‚
Not only did we not get any help we got the CEO of the AFL to visit us and tell everyone how much of a rabble we were. What a true "national competition"!!!!

What is the point of you

For starters, I can help identify poor use of punctuation, like writing questions without a question mark.

But honestly, the defensiveness on this board has gone next level. If the eagles ever ship out a dual Brownlow winner, you and your friends on this board would join me and spend years making condescending posts about it. If it happens to us it's going to be another funny history mark against the feeder club. Funny if you like your gallows humour, at least.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to be disappointed and it won't happen this year. The umps will be caught up in the Daicos hype and get him home, is my guess.

For starters, I can help identify poor use of punctuation, like writing questions without a question mark.

But honestly, the defensiveness on this board has gone next level. If the eagles ever ship out a dual Brownlow winner, you and your friends on this board would join me and spend years making condescending posts about it. If it happens to us it's going to be another funny history mark against the feeder club. Funny if you like your gallows humour, at least.

Unfortuantely though I think I'm going to be disappointed and it won't happen this year. The umps will be caught up in the Daicos hype and get him home, is my guess.
Your constant referencing of us as ā€˜the feeder clubā€™ makes you come across as an absolute knob. Do you seriously think youā€™re the only frustrated supporter on here?

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to be disappointed and it won't happen this year. The umps will be caught up in the Daicos hype and get him home, is my guess.
Yeah because who wants to spend their time talking about everything wrong with the club they support?

I wonder if Serong gets as many votes as Neale. You know; Caleb Serong - that Victorian kiddie who canā€™t wait to get out of here.

Yeah because who wants to spend their time talking about everything wrong with the club they support?
Literally states they will be ā€˜disappointedā€™ when Neale doesnā€™t win because theyā€™ll lose an opportunity to feel validated šŸ˜‚

So on Saturday I was watching the footy with Mrs Clifton (we missed the start, weird timeslot) and like the rest of you we were desperately hoping Carlton got smashed.

This is the first time I've been so on board the Lions train that I felt positive feelings towards Zorko. As Carlton kicked goal after goal I was yelling for Zorko to do some Zorko stuff. At four goals down, surely he would go the biff, go down swinging but he didn't. It was strange. For the first time I wanted him to go full Zorko. I had issued him a license to Zork but he just played a composed game. What a campaigner, typical.

So on Saturday I was watching the footy with Mrs Clifton (we missed the start, weird timeslot) and like the rest of you we were desperately hoping Carlton got smashed.

This is the first time I've been so on board the Lions train that I felt positive feelings towards Zorko. As Carlton kicked goal after goal I was yelling for Zorko to do some Zorko stuff. At four goals down, surely he would go the biff, go down swinging but he didn't. It was strange. For the first time I wanted him to go full Zorko. I had issued him a license to Zork but he just played a composed game. What a campaigner, typical.
Just wait for Saturday. He'll go gull Zork in the granny.

Just didn't want to do anything that would have had him miss last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was an insteresting chat with Chriss Scott and Ross Lyon on 360 tonight, both scathing of the AFL about North's compo. basically straight up said they got themselves into the mess and they should dig themselves out. Chris also said that being a middle of the road team is the worst place to be because you get nothing.

That was an insteresting chat with Chriss Scott and Ross Lyon on 360 tonight, both scathing of the AFL about North's compo. basically straight up said they got themselves into the mess and they should dig themselves out. Chris also said that being a middle of the road team is the worst place to be because you get nothing.
Did Ross bring up anything about Freo, we did the same thing as North, gutted our list and took time to rise up, we never got concessions.

Maybe we should have put our hand out

I liked how he shut down any potential praise for Carlton saying they got dominated after quarter time šŸ˜‚

It shits me that no one wants to stick up for us. Richard *en Goyder was a board member at Freo and heā€™s with the AFL commission now and nothing

I have said for ages, Goyder is nothing but a rubber stamp.

Toothless and gutless.

ā€œSnouts at the troughā€, the board is a ā€œboys clubā€.

Don't understand that thinking. Who could've thought Lachie wins a Brownlow this year. Just a random thing we have no control over. Clubs have given away better players that didn't win a single Brownlow. Wouldn't spend a second of time on it. It sounds like some sort of sledge a Freo hating Eagles supporter might come up with.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually canā€™t believe North are getting this package. They actually have a pretty decent young group already and with their normal picks this year would be well on the way back to being competitive.
I guess itā€™s the AFLā€™s latest narrative. Clarko to take North to the top. I think they are off the GWS, GC train for a while & trying to get all the traditional Vic clubs back up. Iā€™m surprised theyā€™re not doing more to get Essendon back up too. Maybe thatā€™s next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back