Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Dean Cox has had to rule himself out of the WC job again. Is that 3 or 4 times now?

It’s pretty funny a lot of the time
Some great history with some of the guests but others are fairly meh

They hang shit on Carlton a lot which pleases me
I stopped watching it when I realised there are pretty much three jokes that keep getting recycled. Andy's old, Mick's a drunk and Sam's Asian.

Luke Jackson should be this player, he has all the attributes to be the first real big man to play 50/50 forward/mid (Pav was this for 1 season but his body type meant it wasn't sustainable). We really need to unleash his full potential next year and not play him exclusively as a forward/ruck.
i actually think i disagree. treacy is the one. has more goal nous and impact factor. jackson is a unicorn but treacy is the fire breathing dragon who will win you the iron throne.

Luke Jackson should be this player, he has all the attributes to be the first real big man to play 50/50 forward/mid (Pav was this for 1 season but his body type meant it wasn't sustainable). We really need to unleash his full potential next year and not play him exclusively as a forward/ruck.
this is all speculation. but if the next evolution of football is giving a center-half forward dustin martin attributes. like the big men in the nba. they wouldn't morph into steph curry. i suspect it would still be closer to the traditional centre-half forward than the 2017 version of dustin martin.

thus jackson perhaps isn't the model. i still think franklin would be closer.

Had Harley Reid on blowing smoke up his ass
Then they wheel out Nic Nat who blew further smoke up Harleys backside.

Then just when you thought it couldn’t possibly get anymore cringy out comes Cuzzy and practically gets down on his knees

Supposed to be a GF special and turns into a WC wankfest
Was surreal !

Glad I switched off as soon as HR showed his smug face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back