Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all Vineys toughness he just bangs it on his boot time & time again & dribbles these useless kicks to the opposition.

Massive lack of composure by Melbourne that last quarter., Brisbane were just as bad but at least had an attacking mindset to score.

To be fair to that demons player who ran it over the line and probably lost them the game, players run it over the line many times a game and its never pinged, I think he just got unlucky because he fell and it looked like he dived.
He could have tried to camouflage it better
Made it look like a rugby try

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair to that demons player who ran it over the line and probably lost them the game, players run it over the line many times a game and its never pinged, I think he just got unlucky because he fell and it looked like he dived.
Would have been a four point play on the MCG Wednesday night.
And probably another two gor the try.

Brisbane are coming in regardless of us.

It is Port (fingers crossed) and Geelong that I think will make way for them and the Dogs. Maybe the Suns get in but they basically need to win every home game and those easy road ones. If they lose to the Pies it will put heaps of pressure on them.
I think you can put a line through GC if they lose to the pies. Hoping they get the job done, a loss for the pies would be equally devastating to their season. There are quite a lot of top 8 shaping games this round, Gc/Pies, Cats/Bombers, Lions/Dees.

Unreal the difference between Suns at home vs away
I reckon that's been a little overrated. For the most part they've played bottom 6 teams at home and top 6 teams away. At home it's Richmond, Adelaide, Hawks (when they were shit), WC, North, Cats (without their gun players), and Essendon (pretenders).

Away they've played dogs, giants (when they were good), Sydney, Brisbane, Carlton, Saints (3 point loss), and us. Almost all tough trips.

I reckon that's been a little overrated. For the most part they've played bottom 6 teams at home and top 6 teams away. At home it's Richmond, Adelaide, Hawks (when they were shit), WC, North, Cats (without their gun players), and Essendon (pretenders).

Away they've played dogs, giants (when they were good), Sydney, Brisbane, Carlton, Saints (3 point loss), and us. Almost all tough trips.
Maybe, watching them they look different every time I've seen them though

Almost like their FIXture was designed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back