Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bizarre, (with the teams getting a 4 points jump on us this weekend) that we are still 6th on the ladder,
and ONE game off second.
Love the way the marbles fell, with a lack of positive percentage for pies as well.
Plenty of motivation to smash the next few games, the comp is so even.
Geelong $13 premiership odds, fourth in the betting, there are believers out there.

How bizarre, (with the teams getting a 4 points jump on us this weekend) that we are still 6th on the ladder,
and ONE game off second.
Love the way the marbles fell, with a lack of positive percentage for pies as well.
Plenty of motivation to smash the next few games, the comp is so even.
Geelong $13 premiership odds, fourth in the betting, there are believers out there.
I didn't watch the match, so if you had told me the Pies would win by 1 point I would take it since I had tipped them to win by 80.

Now that I have found out how they won I am disappointed....

I didn't watch the match, so if you had told me the Pies would win by 1 point I would take it since I had tipped them to win by 80.

Now that I have found out how they won I am disappointed....
I was so angry I had to turn it off and I don't like either of those teams

I actually felt some empathy for Norf supporters after losing that game to Collingwood. There are two like games where the Cats threw away 50+ point leads to losing the game. One against the WCE in 2006 and the Miracle on the Grass against the Lions in 2013. Both of those memories are still painful, and I know exactly what Norf supporters are going through.

I actually felt some empathy for Norf supporters after losing that game to Collingwood. There are two like games where the Cats threw away 50+ point leads to losing the game. One against the WCE in 2006 and the Miracle on the Grass against the Lions in 2013. Both of those memories are still painful, and I know exactly what Norf supporters are going through.
I am forever grateful that the Miracle on Grass happened while I was on a plane to Beijing, so it has no effect on me as I just checked the scores and moved on

Nick Davies is worse.
A final vs hawks also worse ..than the WC and miracle on grass.
Yep 2005 was legitimately the worse experience I had watching the cats as a adult nearly threw my tv out the window ..the WCE grand final loss was a close second the only thing bad about that was in the insane amount of shit I copped at school

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North played well and should of won the game .

Nicky D 50 was harshly on north.
And they should of gotton a 50 to Scott with 2 players over the mark.
And a Nicky no hand ball right in front of norths goal..

North couldn't go with them in the last ,but had a few chances.

Yep 2005 was legitimately the worse experience I had watching the cats as a adult nearly threw my tv out the window ..the WCE grand final loss was a close second the only thing bad about that was in the insane amount of shit I copped at school
I was at the game.

It was by far the worst sporting event I have ever had to endure. In person or otherwise. The 2008 GF pales in comparison to the heartbreak of the 2005 semi final.

For North it would be up there with this the hand of God game.

This Kane got no idea ..Fook off .

Hate Reaction GIF

AFL have given the all clear to the non-50.
Such a terrible call and the AFL should’ve been honest about it.
Not overturning a touched goal was also bad (even though I think the whole goal review system should be binned).
Oh and how lucky Collingwood also was that the last shot went wide.
Amazing, that in the close ones we lost we had an advantage not paid and a goal overturned because of a fingernail, Greene kicks a wild goal from a smother bouncing back.
Sometimes you just need luck to go your way to win the close ones

Last edited:
That sounds bad! But there was a post on Reddit about this type of operation in the low blood circumstances.
Supposedly a medical professional posted that he would have had a local anaesthetic instead of the normal general anaesthetic for this type of operation.
Can’t have a local anaesthetic for a spleen operation in my understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back