Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been through so many eras of teams being hateable that it just don't worry me any more.

If we can't win it who cares.

If we can put up with Collingwood beating us by 4 points I figure we've survived the worst.

Are we all going to pretend Collingwood isn’t your second team

how did a nsw derby and a match that was probably predicted to be a top 4 clash get shafted for melbourne and norf in prime time this evening? lol

Melbourne Norf could be spicy. Dees are close to giving up on their season I can feel it

Im anti Dangerfield generally but there’s no way that tackle was dangerous.

He executed that type of tackle where he knew Walsh was vulnerable and lifted and held him back whilst taking him to ground.
Walsh throws his upper body forward and whiplashes his head towards the ground. Creating the illusion.
He should come out and say he milked it but in doing so as a ball winner he will take away further opportunities of milking more.
Bad look.

Im anti Dangerfield generally but there’s no way that tackle was dangerous.

He executed that type of tackle where he knew Walsh was vulnerable and lifted and held him back whilst taking him to ground.
Walsh throws his upper body forward and whiplashes his head towards the ground. Creating the illusion.
He should come out and say he milked it but in doing so as a ball winner he will take away further opportunities of milking more.
Bad look.

Walsh did the head drop action twice more during the match.

Carlton is the most professional team in terms of playing for frees. I don't say that in a bitter way. But you watch the consistency of action in the way they flop for frees. They must spend considerable time on it.

Going for the Swans here. I mean it'd be nice to see them get beaten at some stage, but not today thanks.

I think we'll be the ones to hand them a loss in a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back