Play Nice North Melbourne - 2018 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

So if the Qld Government had approved $30 million funding for the Stadium back in 2007, we'd have the Gold Coast Kangaroos today instead of the Suns. GWS may not exist?
images (5).jpeg

I wonder if South Melbourne Swans fans feel that way...

I was born the year after the move so never knew different.

But also a different time, the league had more stuffed clubs, probably needed a presence in Sydney for Sunday tv?

Also it was put to the members, yeah all the keep south at south stuff happened, but this north just seemed like the afl thought they could sneak the club away

Jacobs is a good mid and role player- but it is a massive weakness as a team if our win-loss is so different when he's not there. Why is there no one else who can tag to minimise the impact of him not playing?

I watched a bit of the hapless North today and thought of this thread.

So many North supporters saying they were going ok back in 2018, fast forward, they're not. Problems look dire

What's happened to the ever bouyant about North's prospects Snake Baker?
The Filth Wizard sucks

Jacobs is a good mid and role player- but it is a massive weakness as a team if our win-loss is so different when he's not there. Why is there no one else who can tag to minimise the impact of him not playing?
What happened to him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many North supporters saying they were going ok back in 2018, fast forward, they're not. Problems look dire

So in 2022 you are suggesting that they are in “No Man’s Land” ?!

I don't think he posts on here anymore

I'm optimistic enough about the future. Just have to be realistic about a few years of pain.

We haven't been in the wilderness as long as some make out. Pretty sick of comprehensive losses like today, though. If we're going to be a young side that's losing, I want the effort to be at least what they showed against Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice North Melbourne - 2018 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back