Northern Football League Division 2 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that Curly has also appointed ex - Northcote Park player Robbie Bullock as he's assistant coach.. and rumor has it that he's not coming alone... Can anyone confirm this as I also heard that he applied for the same position at Reservoir...

D2 LADDER AT END OF 2011(ROUND 18)

1/Diamond Creek
2/Epping
3/Lalor
4/Lower Plenty
5/Fitzroy Stars
6/Hurstbridge
7/Mernda
7/Thomastown

Good numbers at our (Lowers) meet the coaches session yesterday with 70+ in attendance. Good to see a good group of new thirds players as well as some handy new recruits. Back into training tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear that Russell Lee, Brett Wilson, Matt & Marc De Felice, Daniel Anderson and a few others will be with Bullock @ Mernda..

Is it true Lamaro sage and a few others have signed for a team in the Kyabram league? So who will collett take to diamo?

I hear that Russell Lee, Brett Wilson, Matt & Marc De Felice, Daniel Anderson and a few others will be with Bullock @ Mernda..
would be a shame if the deefalices went,really good kids and footballers, but i cant see it happening, the others are twos players.

Apparantly the younger De Felice Marc was shafted from week to week from Coach Docherty and not given a fair go and Matt doesn't get near enough coin for his ability and years of loyalty..
As for the others being only two's players, Lee could still rack up 40 touches a game in Division 1 and Wilson is not only a former Northcote Park Division 1 Captain, 3 time A grade premiership player but also is coming off another good year for Oak Park, again Division 1....

Apparently my source could be wrong regarding the De Felice boys and Anderson leaving Reservoir. Heard last night that both Matt & Marc who are practically his cousins and Anderson being one of his best mates are pulling the pin on him.. Anyone know if this is truth or fiction like most pre season talk...

Anyone know anything about R. Bullock, and who's going to be the teams to beat in each division??

Apparently my source could be wrong regarding the De Felice boys and Anderson leaving Reservoir. Heard last night that both Matt & Marc who are practically his cousins and Anderson being one of his best mates are pulling the pin on him.. Anyone know if this is truth or fiction like most pre season talk...

Anyone know anything about R. Bullock, and who's going to be the teams to beat in each division??
sorry , to clarify i meant the others supposedly heading to mernda from ressa, not the two you mentioned, have heard theyre good players, but as i suspected doubt the deefalices would have gone, bullock i dont thing would get a game in the ones at mernda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back