Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So going into the bye what is everyone’s thoughts on who’s leading our B&F? What’s your top 5?

I’ll guess:
  1. Treloar
  2. Bont
  3. Libba
  4. Richards
  5. Dale
Treloar
Bont
LJones
Dale
Libba/Richards

Clay had a boxing match today and won in 33 seconds

I was about to post in here that it had just started, then it was over. It was showing on channel 7+

lol

Smith cheekily suggested pre-fight he would love to get in the ring with GWS captain Toby Greene one day.

“Oh look, I wouldn’t mind having a go at Toby Greene,” he told Seven.

“We’ve had a few run ins on the footy field, but look, he’s a ripper fella. He sort of plays the game in the same spirit with a little bit of competitiveness.

“There’s that photo where he’s got me by the jaw and he’s squeezing me.

“So I wouldn’t mind landing one on his chin.”

Smith cheekily suggested pre-fight he would love to get in the ring with GWS captain Toby Greene one day.

“Oh look, I wouldn’t mind having a go at Toby Greene,” he told Seven.

“We’ve had a few run ins on the footy field, but look, he’s a ripper fella. He sort of plays the game in the same spirit with a little bit of competitiveness.

“There’s that photo where he’s got me by the jaw and he’s squeezing me.

“So I wouldn’t mind landing one on his chin.”

If this happens it'd be the first time I've ever been willing to pay per view a boxing match!

Boxers often have a handle associated with them. What's Clay's? Is it Clay "The Animal" Smith? Clay "The Animal" Smith v Toby "The Sniper" Greene. Would watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching this 16yold kid on CNN being interviewed as the now youngest US track team member ever selected for an Olympics. As a 400m competitor! I don't know a sh1tload about track and field, or much in general really, but I've been told numerous times by athletes over the years that the 400m is the toughest athletic event. You have to sprint like a 100m runner for 400m!

Fair effort. Quincy Wilson is his name and he's very likely to be thanking God and his parents for any success he has.

Just saw this in another thread 😮

AFL teams time on planes in 2024​

TeamTripsTime in air
Fremantle1196hr 0m
West Coast1183hr 0m
Gold Coast1265hr 20m
Brisbane1161hr 45m
Sydney1142hr 35m
GWS Giants1142hr 0m
Melbourne837hr 35m
North Melbourne1037hr 20m
Adelaide1037h 20m
Port Adelaide1034hr 50m
Richmond732hr 10m
Geelong731hr 55m
Hawthorn1030hr 50m
Collingwood625hr 25m
Essendon625hr 0m
St Kilda724hr 35m
Carlton623hr 45m
Bulldogs621hr 45m

For those who might not be aware, this is Donate Life Week.

It's also a cause that we advertise and support on the WB web site, as anyone who has watched a video on the club web site would know. Bont, Caleb, Astro and Liam all give it a plug.

It may not be for everybody - so no pressure - but if you've ever thought about registering why not do it this week?

It only takes a minute.

It's also a cause that we advertise and support on the WB web site, as anyone who has watched a video on the club web site would know. Bont, Caleb, Astro and Liam all give it a plug.

It may not be for everybody - so no pressure - but if you've ever thought about registering why not do it this week?

It only takes a minute.

Twenty years ago, on August 17, 2004, my father(aged 80) became an organ donor after his life support machine was turned off. A woman in her 40s received his liver, and the transplant was a success. That gave great joy to all of us in the midst of our sadness.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Twenty years ago, on August 17, 2004, my father(aged 80) became an organ donor after his life support machine was turned off. A woman in her 40s received his liver, and the transplant was a success. That gave great joy to all of us in the midst of our sadness.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is it.

All of us will die.
Most of us will die with no prospect of donating our organs even if we’ve registered (perhaps because we had cancer etc).
But if just one of us dies and our organs can be re-used that’s probably a life saved. Maybe several lives.

Suffering relieved.
A life that can be lived to the full rather than be cut short or continually propped up by intensive medical intervention.

All because you took a minute to register.

Props to Chicago1 Sr. 🙏

It only takes a minute.

It should be opt out, not opt in

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back