Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

N4 Deaths New
East Coast and West Coast were resting smugly. ATL sounds were down. They could now shift their attentions to these pesky Native Tongues. A call went out to work together came from Louis Farrakhan - A peace summit with killing of the Native tongues the goal.

Eminem started a rap battle with Trugoy the Dove a member of De La Soul. Trugoy had been openly opposed to the rivalry. But why Eminem? Had he joined the East Coast/West Coast Rivalry? Either way the dank420_ was dead

At the same time Craig Mack had fallen in line with the order from 2Pac. Is this a total loss of cred? Will Craig Mack be able to maintain a hold on Bad Boy Records when the massive will view him as a lacky for 2Pac. Time will tell. Crack Mack dutifully followed 2Pac's instructions and took at Queen Latifah. She would have no chance of creating U.N.I.T.Y. King Tenz was dead

What 2Pac realised was that his order to kill Queen Latifah would be his last. He knew that Queen Latifah had already killed him, he just wasn't sure how. Tupac never received the news that his hits on Native Tongues had worked. He died at the hand of the Queen DERO was dead

WHat do you think about lynching Chipmunk Itsmyshow ?

Thanks Nothing

Chef Cooking GIF by The Bear

Chipmunk please Nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any other thoughts Chipmunk?

My thoughts on the game so far?

Well, it’s tricky when I’m not following fully! It’s easy to latch onto KT’s misses and go well that means something, and I voted for Raz because I didn’t like his defence yesterday and want to keep him on the radar.

I see a couple of votes on me already but have been clear from the start that I’m not contributing much this game, so if it’s my time then so be it.

Did you seer him? What's his role?
No, I seered IMS, who is Snoop Dogg. Was hoping to find out about night immune though. Though, we cant kill at night anyway so perhaps might as well go for the bird in the hand.

Being able to keep recruiting with the deputy in charge makes it very tough. That faction must be half the remaining players.

No, I seered IMS, who is Snoop Dogg. Was hoping to find out about night immune though. Though, we cant kill at night anyway so perhaps might as well go for the bird in the hand.

Being able to keep recruiting with the deputy in charge makes it very tough. That faction must be half the remaining players.
Yep, I don't see how they don't win from here.

nathan fillion castle GIF

Itsmyshow

Nothing

See you all in the morning!

Didn’t KT miss on BEaston overnight? Or has that been explained away and I’ve missed it.

Didn’t KT miss on BEaston overnight? Or has that been explained away and I’ve missed it.
As MCBG pointed out yesterday, lots of feigning ignorance by you this game and here's some more this morning.
It's your obvious evil tell.

Anyway DeathRow are in the box seat, we need to thin their numbers to have any chance so Itsmyshow for me.

As MCBG pointed out yesterday, lots of feigning ignorance by you this game and here's some more this morning.
It's your obvious evil tell.

Anyway DeathRow are in the box seat, we need to thin their numbers to have any chance so Itsmyshow for me.

It’s my favourite when evils band together to try and make me look evil. The clamouring is fun.

BEaston for me, more likely night immune than his faction mate IMS Nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back