Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

I will make it clear one last time for our Record Label brethren and solo artist who may as well just see themselves as signed .. There is a reason the people in this town are unsigned, they are unworthy and a mockery to everything that is Rap, we can end this here and now and you can take the moral victory as a soldier, or continue to fight the inevitable.

If it doesn't take place after this, we will know the decision that has been made and the diss tracks will begin.

The vote is on TheWizardMelon.

Last Chance GIF by Yellowstone

Hey Wickzki - were you allowed to try and sign someone last night? Or did that get stripped from you because dank called the Mix Tape a Mix Tape?

Sorry I had a really tough night (IRL) last night so I'm just reading through the thread.

I can confirm that we made an unsuccessful attempt.

But those targeting thewizardmelon are way off. He's DLS all the way. So those starting a lynch there are evil themselves.

Sorry I had a really tough night (IRL) last night so I'm just reading through the thread.

But those targeting thewizardmelon are way off. He's DLS all the way. So those starting a lynch there are evil themselves.

Martha And Snoop GIF by VH1

No, I seered IMS, who is Snoop Dogg. Was hoping to find out about night immune though. Though, we cant kill at night anyway so perhaps might as well go for the bird in the hand.

Being able to keep recruiting with the deputy in charge makes it very tough. That faction must be half the remaining players.
Yeah, night immune is kind of irrelevant in some ways. Our biggest priority is to thin the numbers of Death Row Records. At the moment, they have 4 still on their label (Dr Dre, Snoop and two Unsigned Artists) and are therefore closest to their win condition. Let them worry about taking out Bad Boy Records and Eminem themselves.

Actually, they don't even need to take out Bad Boy Records according to the OP. They just need to outnumber them AND Native Tongues.

Hey Nothing - does that win condition mean that Unsigned Artists aren't calculated in the win condition at all?

Good to know.

That makes sense now IMS pushing him.

His vote on me is still stupid though, we need to get rid of the numbers in Death Row records.

Wickzki you know what time it is

Melon - A Trustworthy Source

Verse 1) Yo, listen up, let me tell you 'bout a guy named Melon, He ain't evil, nah, he's a stand-up fellow, no tellin', Always got your back, through thick and thin, Trustworthy to the core, he's the real win.

(Chorus) Melon's the man you can count on, day and night, Straight shooter, no tricks, always shining bright, From the first handshake to the last goodbye, He's the definition of loyal, let that amplify!

(Verse 2) Melon's got integrity, his word is his bond, In a world full of fakes, he stands strong, Never shady, always genuine and true, You need a friend? Melon's there, it's what he'll do.

(Chorus) Melon's the guy who'll never let you down, Heart of gold, wearing honor like a crown, When the chips are down, he's the one to trust, In Melon we believe, because he's just.

(Bridge) Through thick and thin, he'll be by your side, A true companion, with him you'll always ride, From highs to lows, he'll weather every storm, Melon's the rock, keeping us warm.

(Verse 3) So next time you hear about a guy named Melon, Remember this rap, let the truth be tellin', He's not evil, no, he's as good as they come, Trustworthy and true, a friend for everyone.

(Chorus) Melon's the name you can rely on, no doubt, Steadfast and loyal, never selling out, He's got your back, that's a fact, through and through, Melon's the man, trustworthy and true!
Nothing - if you ever run this theme again, can ChatGPT raps please be added to Parole Violations?

Is that fired up to you? :think:
It's just playing the game isn't it?
I've been voted off as good in the same circumstances plenty of times. It's just how I play.

Yes, someone was recruited to DeathRow, and my vote is on IMS who is Snoop from DeathRow... wouldn't really make sense to vote my new team mate would it?

It's likely MCBG that was recruited. He was butting heads all day with wiz yesterday and he's gone quiet today, coincidentally.
Well, the coincidence is that I've had meetings throughout the morning, but I'll try my best to not stay quiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But but but MCBG and Beaston said I’m giving off all my evil tells!!! All while a couple of mentions and they melt faster than an ice cube on a summers day! How could I possibly not be evil?

😂😂

(Verse 1)
Yo, it's a story 'bout a scientist,
curious and bold,
Dreamin' 'bout immunity,
where the night unfolds.

Three attempts in the lab,
mixin' chemicals right,
Tryna crack the code,
turnin' darkness into light.

First try, stumbled, but he wouldn't quit,
Thoughts racin' in his mind, he needed a new hit.
Second round, closer, saw the pieces align,
Night's secrets whisperin', he's near the gold mine.

(Chorus)
Three attempts, three shots, he's on the climb,
Night immunity discovered, it's his prime time.
From the lab to the streets, where legends are born,
Eminem-style flow, this discovery's sworn.

8 mile middle finger GIF

Good to know.

That makes sense now IMS pushing him.

His vote on me is still stupid though, we need to get rid of the numbers in Death Row records.
My vote on you is stupid given you can’t die at night?

This is very fun to watch. Granted the known evil in IMS is probably the play. But you’re also evil Beaston. Fun playing with you, though.

Yeah, night immune is kind of irrelevant in some ways. Our biggest priority is to thin the numbers of Death Row Records. At the moment, they have 4 still on their label (Dr Dre, Snoop and two Unsigned Artists) and are therefore closest to their win condition. Let them worry about taking out Bad Boy Records and Eminem themselves.

Actually, they don't even need to take out Bad Boy Records according to the OP. They just need to outnumber them AND Native Tongues.

Hey Nothing - does that win condition mean that Unsigned Artists aren't calculated in the win condition at all?
Win condition: eliminate the Neutrals, and equal or outnumber Bad Boy Records and Native Tongues

Unsigned artists are irrelevant.

Nope. I'm still recording demos in my basement and trying to release them independently, but my Spotify numbers are pitiably low.
Spotify in the 90s?
Nothing - if you ever run this theme again, can ChatGPT raps please be added to Parole Violations?
I think it has to an immediate level 4 violation.

(Verse 1)
Yo, it's a story 'bout a scientist,
curious and bold,
Dreamin' 'bout immunity,
where the night unfolds.

Three attempts in the lab,
mixin' chemicals right,
Tryna crack the code,
turnin' darkness into light.

First try, stumbled, but he wouldn't quit,
Thoughts racin' in his mind, he needed a new hit.
Second round, closer, saw the pieces align,
Night's secrets whisperin', he's near the gold mine.

(Chorus)
Three attempts, three shots, he's on the climb,
Night immunity discovered, it's his prime time.
From the lab to the streets, where legends are born,
Eminem-style flow, this discovery's sworn.

8 mile middle finger GIF

I don’t know if I like outed coy IMS that much anymore :p

Win condition: eliminate the Neutrals, and equal or outnumber Bad Boy Records and Native Tongues

Unsigned artists are irrelevant.

Spotify in the 90s?

I think it has to an immediate level 4 violation.

Level 4, for jealousy? My original, non-ChatGPT raps are top tier thank you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back