Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all 😂 where did I say anything about 4 players and/or a manipulation? I’m voting for someone who can’t die overnight, didnt have the mixtape and almost certainly wasn’t doc protected.

I threw in the IMS part for a giggle, but I’m enjoying watching you unravel over my 1 solitary vote
kanye-west-kanye.gif

Wickzki you know what time it is

Melon - A Trustworthy Source

Verse 1) Yo, listen up, let me tell you 'bout a guy named Melon, He ain't evil, nah, he's a stand-up fellow, no tellin', Always got your back, through thick and thin, Trustworthy to the core, he's the real win.

(Chorus) Melon's the man you can count on, day and night, Straight shooter, no tricks, always shining bright, From the first handshake to the last goodbye, He's the definition of loyal, let that amplify!

(Verse 2) Melon's got integrity, his word is his bond, In a world full of fakes, he stands strong, Never shady, always genuine and true, You need a friend? Melon's there, it's what he'll do.

(Chorus) Melon's the guy who'll never let you down, Heart of gold, wearing honor like a crown, When the chips are down, he's the one to trust, In Melon we believe, because he's just.

(Bridge) Through thick and thin, he'll be by your side, A true companion, with him you'll always ride, From highs to lows, he'll weather every storm, Melon's the rock, keeping us warm.

(Verse 3) So next time you hear about a guy named Melon, Remember this rap, let the truth be tellin', He's not evil, no, he's as good as they come, Trustworthy and true, a friend for everyone.

(Chorus) Melon's the name you can rely on, no doubt, Steadfast and loyal, never selling out, He's got your back, that's a fact, through and through, Melon's the man, trustworthy and true!
kanye-west-kanye.gif

Forget men screwing in a lightbulb, how many WW games does it take Beaston to not melt under the pressure of 1 vote?

Melting Heat Wave GIF by Pudgy Penguins
kanye-west-kanye.gif

Also, Itsmyshow please Nothing.

Unless you have any other ideas @Wickski / thewizardmelon / the other one.

Corruption in the hearts of those with power,
Manipulation every second, every hour.
They prey on the weak, exploitin' every chance,
Leavin' broken dreams with just a fleeting glance.

Inequality's the fuel,
ignitin' the flame,
Ignorance and hatred, playin' their sick game.
But I'm here to dismantle, with every verse I spit,
IMS style, bringin' justice bit by bit.

Corruption in the hearts of those with power,
Manipulation every second, every hour.
They prey on the weak, exploitin' every chance,
Leavin' broken dreams with just a fleeting glance.

Inequality's the fuel,
ignitin' the flame,
Ignorance and hatred, playin' their sick game.
But I'm here to dismantle, with every verse I spit,
IMS style, bringin' justice bit by bit.
That may be true, but Eminem and Craig Mack would be silly to follow you to your win condition when they've still got the ability to coast along to their own win condition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That may be true, but Eminem and Craig Mack would be silly to follow you to your win condition when they've still got the ability to coast along to their own win condition.

That's a choice for you to make.. You see, the amazing thing is, we are so strong in the rap game, that we can continue to bring in artists to support our future, it would only be smart business to claim the moral victory. Alas, it's not the way you have chosen to play out your career, so the diss tracks will wind it up for us.

Yo, listen up, town's folk, gather 'round the square,
Time to decide, so let's make it clear and fair.
Craig Mack, the smooth flow, laid-back groove,
Or Eminem, the lyrical genius, making moves.

Craig Mack, he's got that classic vibe, old school charm,
Hits you with the rhythm, keeps you calm and warm.
Eminem, though, he's the fire, spitting flames,
With every word, carving out his name.

So town, what's your pick, who's gonna shine?
Craig Mack or Eminem, the rap divine.
Let your voices ring out, make your choice today,
In this showdown, who's gonna slay?

I think we’re happy to let bygones be bygones (for now) with Beaston and vote out IMS.

Reality is, there is 1? unsigned artists left by my count. Which just throws suspicion on everyone claiming to be unsigned unless they are seered by dogs, for future days.

Evil while thin in numbers, still seem to have the slight advantage.

Good to know.

That makes sense now IMS pushing him.

His vote on me is still stupid though, we need to get rid of the numbers in Death Row records.
We need to hit the new boss, to stop them recruiting

I’m just going to assume DERO put you up to this Raz, as one of his final acts. Which puts you at worst neutral/other evil, at best a bored and unsigned artist.

MC Bad Genius we also have failed to recruit someone else last night, might share that info at a more timely moment

We need to hit the new boss, to stop them recruiting

IMS is claiming via rap to know who to hit, but I don’t think he’s going to give any useful info. Especially as his info is I’m evil 😂

BEaston, dawg, I know you and wiz have been through the wars but as you identified the smart play is to lynch IMS today.

If you're happy to put your vote there today then DLS wwill be chill with you.

This is the most mutually beneficial and logical vote for both of us. I'm on board and I believe wiz is too.

Itsmyshow thanks Nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back