Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Start of game New
The game is now underway, diss tracks have been flying back and forward. There's a new sound flowing through the 'hood.

With the Night 1 now underway, night actions in before 9am AEST please.

Also a reminder that I will give a period of grace on parole violations (the sheriff is stuck in Bunyip town until tomorrow). I'll let you know when that grace has ended (it will be at some stage tomorrow)

Parole Violations - We're in 90s hip hop, there's no wolves, the gangs involved aren't mafia and we're too hardcore to be flogs.

Banned words - Serial Killer, arsonist, flogs, mafia, wolves
OK terms - village, boss, underboss, a description of the role (like a manipulator)

There is an escalating scale of penalties.

1. Must finish each post with "I'm a hip hop superstar wannabe"
2. vote doesn't count
3. night actions (if any) don't count
4. Only 1 post in next 24 hours.
5. Rot in Jail (Modkilled).

Awesome. I got the super secret MC Hammer role.

Can't touch this! Woooooo!

Mc Hammer GIF

Gralin is definitely Biggie Smalls. Said his name three times while looking in the mirror and he tried to kill me with a meat hook
That's the kind of thing Biggie Smalls would say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you ever been to your friends house to eat and the food just tastes no good.
I mean the macaroni’s soggy, the peas are mushed and the chicken tastes like wood.
Said a hip-hop, the hippie to the hippie
The hip, hip-a-hop and you don't stop rockin'
To the bang, bang the boogie, say up jump the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

(Verse 1) Yo, let me tell you 'bout Gralin, man, he's off the charts, Crazier than a rollercoaster, he's got mad smarts. He's a whirlwind of ideas, spinning like a top, Always on the move, never gonna stop.

Gralin's mind, it's a maze, a labyrinth of schemes, Cooking up plans that defy all your dreams. He's the mad scientist, mixing potions in the lab, Creating chaos, turning everything fab.

(Chorus) Gralin's crazy, yeah, he's out of control, His imagination's fire, burning like coal. He'll blow your mind, redefine the game, In the rap of life, he's got the fame.

(Verse 2) He's got a wild side, unpredictable and free, Breaking all the rules, that's his specialty. From dusk 'til dawn, he's on a wild ride, Living on the edge, with nothing to hide.

Gralin's energy, it's electric, sparking up the night, A supernova shining bright, his future's in flight. He's the disruptor, the innovator, paving new ways, In his own league, rewriting the phrase.

(Bridge) They say he's crazy, but I call it genius, Thinking outside the box, never feeling the minus. Gralin's the anomaly, the one of a kind, With a vision so clear, he'll blow your mind.

(Chorus) Gralin's crazy, yeah, he's out of control, His imagination's fire, burning like coal. He'll blow your mind, redefine the game, In the rap of life, he's got the fame.

(Outro) So here's to Gralin, the wild and free, Living life crazy, just like he's meant to be. Keep rocking that madness, break all the chains, In this world of norms, let your spirit

(Verse 1) Yo, let me tell you 'bout Gralin, man, he's off the charts, Crazier than a rollercoaster, he's got mad smarts. He's a whirlwind of ideas, spinning like a top, Always on the move, never gonna stop.

Gralin's mind, it's a maze, a labyrinth of schemes, Cooking up plans that defy all your dreams. He's the mad scientist, mixing potions in the lab, Creating chaos, turning everything fab.

(Verse 2) He's got a wild side, unpredictable and free, Breaking all the rules, that's his specialty. From dusk 'til dawn, he's on a wild ride, Living on the edge, with nothing to hide.

Gralin's energy, it's electric, sparking up the night, A supernova shining bright, his future's in flight. He's the disruptor, the innovator, paving new ways, In his own league, rewriting the phrase.

(Bridge) They say he's crazy, but I call it genius, Thinking outside the box, never feeling the minus. Gralin's the anomaly, the one of a kind, With a vision so clear, he'll blow your mind.

(Outro) So here's to Gralin, the wild and free, Living life crazy, just like he's meant to be. Keep rocking that madness, break all the chains, In this world of norms, let your spirit
1721555966100.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back