Preliminary Finals Winners

• (3) Sydney Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (4) Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Storm and the Panthers are on another level, hopefully it's a great GF.

It's not good for the NRL though when those two teams are so much better than the other teams.

Hopefully the new Western Bears team can compete with them, they should also bring back the Newtown Jets.

I watch Fox. So much better imo.

My Kayo has run out and nothing to make it worth keeping up, but even then I prefer the live FTA over slightly delayed Kayo. Sharks app gives notifications of scores and they usually come through a play or two before they happened on Kayo!

Cleary subbed off and put on ice.

That will be a talking point will or won't he be fit for the GF.

No it won't.

Barring any training injuries this week you could bet everything you own on him playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a perfect effort from Penrith but they just know how to get it done and how to ratchet up the pressure at exactly the right moment and smother you.

There are a lot of similarities with the Storm but at the same time some nice differences - the old saying about how styles make fights in boxing.

The Storm to me are a team who do all the little things right, they absorb the best you can throw at them and then when you screw up, bang: they take advantage and they make you pay.

Penrith as well soak up what you can dish out but they tend to press you a bit more and force their game on you until something gives and there’s a relentlessness about how they play when they are on.

If they’re both at their best I can’t wait to watch how it pans out next week.

I’m glad Cleary gave the bunker a spray. That was a terrible decision.

So was the one not to give Talakai 10 in the bin, comparitive to other times blokes have been binned this year.

lol, bunch of whingers, that’s a clear as day obstruction penalty and always has been.

But if we’re binning players for any late shot that’s not high, where was the penalty and sin binning for the one on Katoa when the ball was already dead, the one that actually hurt the player unlike Talakais soft hit that Luai recovered remarkably the second Klein blew the whistle…

Anyway, great to see the Sharks girls belt the Donkeys today to make the grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL 2024 - Preliminary Finals

Back