Number 4 - Paul Hasleby

Remove this Banner Ad

0,,5778448,00.jpg

This is Pre-season photo taken last week, looking not to shaby ;)

If Hase is fit and plays all 22 H&A games next year he will win the Brownlow, bookmark it ;)

He is criminally underrated by BF too, only ever really mentioned by Eagles supporters and their "lololo he eez fat11!" comments.

Should add to his Glendinning Medal tally too :thumbsu:

If Hase is around when I have my pick in the buddy draft I will snare him immediately.

Well I got the Glendinning Medal part right, Hase for the Brownlow!

For crying out load ease the guy back...If he plays a quarter at a time so be it (Pre season)...His entire career he has been driven into the ground, lets go easy this time round.

That said, after his comments during the season / his ability there is some pressure on the guy.
I am by seasons end expecting to see AA Haselby in full flight, he has made himself to be a major force for change at the club. Lets see this on the field.

if we can't win the clearances with Hase, Rich and Palmer, plus Butthead working into some form, then we never will.

If we get Rich and Hase hits form we could have the best midfield we've ever had at the club.

Got him for a bargin $325,000 in supercoach. Has he been playing games? Will he start round 1? What round last year did he do his knee?

Played the last 2 games off half back and little stints in the middle.
Certain starter (barring any injuries)
Did it in the NAB cup last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will he play midfield most of the season?

The way its going he will play from the half backline for atleast the first 5 games with stints in the midfield and i think after about round 10 (at the latest) he will be in the midfield all the time with the occasional rest in the foward line ? :)

Paying $76 to place in the brownlow this year, might be worth putting down a few on Hase, surely if he keeps up his efforts over the last couple weeks he wont be at this price for long??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

F****** great article!! Good on ya Pav for showing such respect for your team mate and buddy and letting everybody know how much you value him as a mate as well as a team mate. I reckon Hase would take a lot out of that too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back