NXT Season Three - Divas

Remove this Banner Ad

Braddles94

All Australian
Oct 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
So it looks as if WWE has utilized all of it's matured rookies so they are on to the divas for the next season.

Pairings will be as follows....

* Kelly Kelly and Naomi Night, current FCW Divas Champion. Formerly known as Trinity McCray, she used to dance for the NBA’s Orlando Magic.

* Alicia Fox and Maxine, formerly known as Liviana.

* Goldust and Aksana, a professional bodybuilder, model and actress from Lithuania.

* The Bella Twins and Jamie Keyes. Jamie has been acting as the WWE NXT announcer and is a model from the Florida area.

* Primo Colon and AJ Lee, current Queen of FCW. WWE officials have been high on AJ for some time now. She has been working on the indies since 2007.

* Vickie Guerrero and Aloisia. Aloisia is 6 foot 9 inches and is formerly known as Isis The Amazon.

The 6'9 Diva's hot...

Shame she can't wrestle for shit though. So, in other words, she'd fit right in. :p

Seen a few clips of her on youtube, and she might look impressive physically, but her offence is, to paraphrase JR, bowling shoe ugly. Her finisher is a double handed choke slam, and most the other moves she does in the clips are huge chops and the like, with an occasional bearhug or backbreaker thrown in for good measure. Might just be me, but it just doesn't seem impressive to see a 6'9 female choke slamming someone like a 5'1 Sumie Sakai with two hands.

Her finisher is a double handed choke slam, and most the other moves she does in the clips are huge chops and the like, with an occasional bearhug or backbreaker thrown in for good measure. Might just be me, but it just doesn't seem impressive to see a 6'9 female choke slamming someone like a 5'1 Sumie Sakai with two hands.

Khali's new girlfriend.

Khali's new girlfriend.

She is the female Khali, although she's easier on the eye (but that wouldn't be hard). :p

Here's footage of her against Sumie Sakai. She's definitely not in the same class as a Sara Del Ray or Mercedes Martinez.

[YOUTUBE]sVWOlEdmm00[/YOUTUBE]

I wish Vicky Guerrero would just **** off. She ruins everything!!! Aj has potential she will have the guys in love with her....

Hmmm.

Aloisia, the 6-foot-9 rookie diva who was pulled from NXT Season 3 before the first episode even aired, posted an open letter to fans on her website Tuesday addressing the pwinsider.com report that said that WWE had removed her from the show because company officials discovered ‘erotic photos’ of her online.

Aloisia (real name Lindsay Hayward), 23, said she has no idea whether the photos – which were shot five years ago – had anything to do with her dismissal from NXT.

"That’s something you’d have to ask them," she wrote. "Perhaps it was a factor in their decision, but I honestly don’t know their entire thought process, as they’ve communicated very little to me about this. From what I’ve been reading on various blogs, it seems that they may have had a political motivation to get me off the show, but again, you’d have to ask them."

Aloisia noted that she is not nude in any of the photos and she even provided a link to them.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spo...9/aloisia_comments_on_erotic_photosstory.html

Photos have been pulled, seems like damage control.

Found one or two of the pics (I think) and theres nothing overly erotic about them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

should have kept aloisa.
Would bring back some of the older fans.

Geez, they had Jacqueline Moore Reveal her **** to the entire world on PPV in 1998

Not to mention the annual Playboy issue before WrestleMania each year featuring at least one Diva.

A bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Oh CM Punk on commentary is glorious.

What a weird product it is at the moment. Really, really crap and the commentators are pretty much telling it how it is. The worse the product, the more ammo CM Punk has and he is doing well with it. It's like Red Faces (Cole even had the gong last week).

Punk Rules!

[Maxine applies a chinlock to AJ]
Punk: VINTAGE Maxine
Josh: She's had like 1 match!
Punk: VINTAGE Maxine

It is car crash television with zingers. That Talk the Talk segment was truly horrific, yet I couldn't stop laughing.

They really don't have anything to work with though - which genius thought it was a good idea to have a Divas season (and make it go for 12 weeks?) when they have only 3 that have been training for more than 6 months and had to throw in newly hired talent like Kaitlyn just to get to 6.

Matches are laughable as well - AJ takes a brainbuster, but floats over to pin her opponent? Michelle had to tell Kaitlyn to get back on the apron as she totally forgot to wait for the tag at the finish.

Remove this Banner Ad

NXT Season Three - Divas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back