Off-season fantasies Volume 1: Imagine adding Riewoldt, J Brown & Pendlebury to your team next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Off-season fantasies Volume 1: Imagine adding Riewoldt, J Brown & Pendlebury to your team next y

I must admit I am getting a little hard reading this thread... :eek:

Re: Off-season fantasies Volume 1: Imagine adding Riewoldt, J Brown & Pendlebury to your team next y

Andrew Mackie?
r2nab-gsp-01-l.jpg

F*** me, my mind has gone blank.

Who is that? :eek:

Ling/Cornes...
470705_1_M.jpg

And, while we're at it, let me skip forward a few off-seasons and say it's scary to think what monsters Hurley, Pears, Neagle and the like will be by age 22, 23-with the mongrel to back it. Can't wait.

There is this temple in Shatin with some special fans with flat blades. (Like a normal electric table fan, but the blades are flat). When Garry Moore (George's son) rode 40 losers in a row, his mates took him there where he turned the blades of a fan. Next race day, Gary rode 3 winners.

So if there are any Essendon supporters in Hong Kong, please go to this temple and turn the fan's blade for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is this temple in Shatin with some special fans with flat blades. (Like a normal electric table fan, but the blades are flat). When Garry Moore (George's son) rode 40 losers in a row, his mates took him there where he turned the blades of a fan. Next race day, Gary rode 3 winners.

So if there are any Essendon supporters in Hong Kong, please go to this temple and turn the fan's blade for us.

yaco!

Been learning from Judd has he?
No, Judd learnt from Hooksey

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-season fantasies Volume 1: Imagine adding Riewoldt, J Brown & Pendlebury to your team next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back