Official: Tarrant a Pie again

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Tarrant a Pie again

He will be swapped to the Magpies for pick number 33 that Carlton traded with Adelaide in return for emerging young ruckman Sam Jacobs. Fremantle have secured departing Adelaide ruckman Jonathon Griffin in the Tarrant deal.

what even is this? :confused:

The only way I can see that article having any relevance is if we trade Jack Anthony or another player to the scum for pick 33 they got from the Jacobs deal and then we trade either pick 33 or 47 off to Freo for Taz. Would be a bit peeved paying pick 33 given the Dockers were apparentally happy enough with 47 which would have been an absolute STEAL

Maybe we trade Anthony for 33?
I hope that website is wrong, if we really gave up 33 for Taz after Freo asked for 43...Well Collingwood deserved it to be honest.

that story doesn't make sense.

Adelaide gave Carlton Pick 33 and 67 for Jacobs.

So how can that pick be involved in a 3-way deal between the Crows, Freo and Pies?

I believe our plan was to trade two 3rd rounders to Carlton and get 33 on traded, then tarrant for 33 or 43 whichever second rounder they want

So in other words, nothing has changed since last night, we are still negotiating and NO DEAL HAS BEEN DONE, YET.

Great article in the OP, makes about as much sense as a flyscreen door on a submarine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see Tarrant leave Freo.
Glad he ends up where he wants to go though.

Great article in the OP, makes about as much sense as a flyscreen door on a submarine.

Thanks matty just lol at that here at work and had my boys look at me as if theres something wrong with me...maybe there is lol

Yeah hearing a lot of stuff on Twitter confirming the trade. I was chatting on the AFL Live chat asking the moderators about Tarrant, didn't get a comment published or answered. Checked Twitter and boom.

Reckon this spells the end for Presti sadly, can't see how he, Taz, Brown, Reid and potentially Anthony all fit in the same side/team.

Absolute bargain of a trade though, Freo must really love us.

The trade was speculated on in an article in The Age too (at least, on their website) and other outlets including the AFLPA confirmed it... who's right?

No one's right.

It was the same last year with Ball.

Twitter and all the journos were saying "yep, deal to happen any minute now".

Really what they're saying is "we know **** all"

Remove this Banner Ad

Official: Tarrant a Pie again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back