Team Thread Official Team Thread: Northern Phoenix *2013*

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 TEAM
(So far)​
Phoenix-2013.png

Updated the 2013 team with ODI and Test positions plus our newly anointed Baggy Flame numbers. ..

well even though the season has come to a hault after one game there's no reason us Pheonix boys can't be merry here.

It's my birthday to today so hooray to me. Since I don't trust giving okey my facebook details you can all put your birthday messages here :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merry belated birthdaymas Chez. .. Hope you have a great week on and off the virtual oval. ..

Match thread for the second test 5 dayer* is up BTW

* Is that a better name Wise Guy Sam ?

Turns out we are pretty good this season. I knew hiring this new hoity toity sport scientist would give us the boost we need. And he came cheap as chips for some reason.

Though my stomach still feels tender after my latest 'treatment' across the road.

Turns out we are pretty good this season. I knew hiring this new hoity toity sport scientist would give us the boost we need. And he came cheap as chips for some reason.

Though my stomach still feels tender after my latest 'treatment' across the road.

Luckily for the rest of us, your our solo Melbourne-like test subject for all the 'new' treatments. .. Hopefully a month is enough time to wait each time ;)

Bowlers and All Rounders carrying us at the moment. ..

Eth - Deddy - Easty - Broken - Wise Guy Sam really playing great in the 5 dayers. ..

okeydoke7 and Filthy Sanchez doing ok but need some more partnerships. .. As much as you two enjoy watching each other get out. ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Official Team Thread: Northern Phoenix *2013*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back