Other Teams
West Coast
When The Saints

Oh When The Saints

Go Marching In!!!!!!!!!

Oh When The Saints

Go Marching In!!!!!!!!!

Oh How I Love To See The Afl Lovechilds

Copping A Smashing At The Mcg Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ********en Little Beauty St Kilda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick That Up Your Ass You Bandwagon Salary Cap Cheating Afl Lovechild Boring As Bad ******** ********ney Swans.

This has made my weekend :D :D :D

Total Package said:
When The Saints

Oh When The Saints

Go Marching In!!!!!!!!!

Oh When The Saints

Go Marching In!!!!!!!!!

You ********en Little Beauty St Kilda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick That Up Your Ass You Bandwagon Salary Cap Cheating Afl Lovechild Boring As Bad ******** ********ney Swans.

WCE = 8th
SYD = 5th or 6th

prognosis SYD > WCE

BlueBoy83 said:
ahahahahahahahahaha NOT

west coast will be a dominant force like brisbane in a few yrs ...

wait for next yr ...

Ha, Judd will only be there one more season. By then they still wont have a key forward. How they let a bloke by the name of Damon White goto Port at pick 71 in the draft a few years back baffles me, will be better than any KPF the Weagles have ever had.

Heard a rumour today that Stenglien was headed to WCE, Kerr to Carlton and Whitnall to Adelaide. Sounds like a good deal, if you're a Carlton fan :D

grayham said:
I'd love to sing the eagles song, but I've never heard it so dont know how it goes.

But the undesputed facts are: Syd > WC.

It goes something like

"We're the Eagles.. West Coast Eagles... and we're young... and got some stars...
Unlike Sydney.... a bunch of old fogeys.... lets use our extra salary cap.... to poach some stars"

nathspazz said:
Ha, Judd will only be there one more season. By then they still wont have a key forward. How they let a bloke by the name of Damon White goto Port at pick 71 in the draft a few years back baffles me, will be better than any KPF the Weagles have ever had.

Heard a rumour today that Stenglien was headed to WCE, Kerr to Carlton and Whitnall to Adelaide. Sounds like a good deal, if you're a Carlton fan :D

Yeah.. Judd leaves from our strongest position our midfield.... and we use him to get a top class Key Position player. It's all good isn't it :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nathspazz said:

it was in adelaide paper ...

draft picks involved 2 ... id love kerr at bluebaggrs tho ...

Total Package said:
It goes something like

"We're the Eagles.. West Coast Eagles... and we're young... and got some stars...
Unlike Sydney.... a bunch of old fogeys.... lets use our extra salary cap.... to poach some stars"

If we poach Judd, will you join the Swans cheer squad ?

Syd > WC.

Total Package said:
Yeah.. Judd leaves from our strongest position our midfield.... and we use him to get a top class Key Position player. It's all good isn't it :D :D

Your midfield got carved up by Sydneys very ordinary midfield only last week. I dont think you can afford to loose anyone from that area, otherwise you might slip out of your favourite 7th or 8th position.

Total Package said:
Afl Lovechild Boring As Bad ******** ********ney Swans.
boring as what?

dont you mean BAT ********..

and you are the biggest tool on this board.. just because your team cos shoved out of the finals like the ******** weak bunch of sissies that they are..

grayham said:

Syd > WC.

Yeah... I am sure Judd is going to leave one of the youngest up and coming sides in the AFL and live in the best city in the world....... to go and move to an old ageing Sydney side who are destined to spend the next 5 years at the bottom of the ladder... and have to live in Sydney still away from his family :D :D :D

WC 2004 draft pick > Sydney 2004 draft pick.

Total Package said:
When The Saints

Oh When The Saints

Go Marching In!!!!!!!!!

Oh When The Saints

Go Marching In!!!!!!!!!

This is your weekend......enjoy it and enjoy the next one against the power...
But just remember GF day put on your sad eyes cause your a going down again....!!!!

grayham said:

Syd > WC.

if we poach Judd ??? hahahahahaha you loser.

Another useless quote from grayham the sad loser (like that Gareth guy from the BBC series "The Office").

Why would Judd want to join a team like sydney ? at least West Coast have won premierships and have a chance of winning them.

grayham said:
Your midfield got carved up by Sydneys very ordinary midfield only last week. I dont think you can afford to loose anyone from that area, otherwise you might slip out of your favourite 7th or 8th position.

Yes you must have loved the way it started ********ing down with rain and lightning and who knows what else to drag us down to your level :D You should get out the tape of last week's game you beat over and watch that first quarter again when it was fine.... and see the way our midfield completely demolished you.... because that's an indication of whats to come for the next 5 years. You can keep hoping your boring negative coach and boring nagative team of players can bore other teams to sleep but you will NEVER win a premiership with that mob.

Eagles
RIPPER_46 said:
2005 8th
2006 8th
2007 8th

Yeah.. difference is we blooded 7 first year players and Seaby/Butler/Waters/Hansen/Nicoski/Jones are automatic inclusions in our side for the next 10 years.... we blooded 1/3rd of a side into a new team... and still somehow managed to not go backwards on the ladder....... meanwhile.. down Freo way........ :D :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back