OK West Coast fans...

Remove this Banner Ad

The only reason for no activity in here is that there isn't a great deal going on at the club at the moment. All is quiet on the front at the club. I can tell you that a few of the boys have or are heading away.

Gardie and Cousins are in Broome, Brauny is heading down south with his g/f, Chad Morrisson is busy moving house, and a few of the other boys are back in Melbourne visiting family.

he just hates us coz we're West Aussies! lol JUST KIDDING!!!! I was just playing up to that inferiority complex the vics are always on about
smile.gif

BJ

------------------
Eagles Rock!Go Ben and Jaxon!

Things have been a bit quiet down the eagles side of town, but I'm sure once the pre season training kicks in and then the ansett cup, I'm sure we'll be able to talk about a lot more.

MDB - Speaking of Broome, did you hear any stories about Michael Gardiner there and his 'behaviour'? There was a report in the paper that he had a bit too much to drink and went a bit feral. But then again, It came from the Sunday Times, so it's more than likely to be fiction.

I read that in the paper as well. Not everything you read in the paper is fiction. I believed what I read as the footy players to seem to go feral when they let their hair down.

LOL dont know why I brought this up but jeez havent times changed significantly since 2000...

OK a little bored so I went trolling around and found some very interesting threads, this one however was the 3rd thread ever on this board. Obviously not much action happened back then.

The only reason for no activity in here is that there isn't a great deal going on at the club at the moment. All is quiet on the front at the club. I can tell you that a few of the boys have or are heading away.

Gardie and Cousins are in Broome, Brauny is heading down south with his g/f, Chad Morrisson is busy moving house, and a few of the other boys are back in Melbourne visiting family.

Ha, ha - referring to himself in the 3rd person - good one Brauny. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its quite amazing going through the years and some of the posts/threads are hilarious and so forth. In case you didnt know how to find it go to the display options at the bottom of the page and put in the beginning. It is interesting to see how things have progressed :)

Its quite amazing going through the years and some of the posts/threads are hilarious and so forth. In case you didnt know how to find it go to the display options at the bottom of the page and put in the beginning. It is interesting to see how things have progressed :)

I'm not seeing these display options? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

OK West Coast fans...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back