Media Okeydoke Media: Ant Bear Celebrates 300th in Season Opener

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sin City Swamprats on behalf of the broader Sweet FA would like to congratulate league veteran Ant Bear on his 300th game, to be played against the Dragons in Round 1 of the 35th season of Sweet FA Qootball.

The vast majority of Sweet FA posters will be familiar with the contributions Ant Bear has made to this league.

Not many players can say they have made the All-SFA team on EIGHT occasions. It’s no wonder he was selected in the middle of the all time representative team.

Ant Bear, a former Swamprats club captain, went on to become the league administrator for three seasons spanning S28-S30. The role is thankless - far more administrative and draining than many would realise. This fun fantasy league can begin to feel like more of a job/chore if you let it. It takes passion and dedication to the league and Ant Bear has that in spades.

The two-time Mobbenfuhrer Medallist was also voted the league’s best poster, winning the beez back in Season 22 when there was some pretty stiff competition.

Ant Bear is a great Swamprat but more importantly, a great contributor to Qootball. Congratulations on 300 games.

Big week, this was obviously the motivation for bringing in SFA Life Membership :cool:

Didn't the committee also rule that because you brought it in, you were not eligible for it?

also, congrats on 300 games.

Screw you okeydoke7. You clearly have no idea what you've done. philreich this happened on your watch. You should delete your account after the debacle that was 100 games.

Grats AB. That first season when you brought me to the Rats in a nearly stuffed up auction was a cracker

Congratulations Ant Bear on 300 games, and more importantly, everything you've done to make this league what it is 😀

Only Okeydoke could have his Media title on a milestone thread, have to admire the arrogance.

I'm just amazed okeydoke7 made a thread about someone other than himself...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Ant Bear, we’ll do the honourable thing this Sunday for you, we’ll win the game, but we ain’t chairing you off.
You would do yourself an injury!

Congratulations Ant Bear on 300 games, and more importantly, everything you've done to make this league what it is 😀

I'm just amazed okeydoke7 made a thread about someone other than himself...
okeydoke7 did say in our LG PM, "How good am I for doing a thread about someone else." :)

Congrats on 300 AB - it's a great milestone!!!

okeydoke7 did say in our LG PM, "How good am I for doing a thread about someone else." :)

Congrats on 300 AB - it's a great milestone!!!
Apart from branding it with the Okeydoke Media headline, I didn’t even work myself into the OP.

I was so proud of myself.

Fun fact for the plebs, I was the first person ever to create ‘branded’ media. First with Okeydoke Media, then with the Sweet FA Media brand (which I formed with several other posters as an organisation). All many many many many seasons ago.

Now every man and his dog chucks their name in their headlines and brands their media work.

Just another example of the lasting impact i have had on this league.

Congrats to you Ant Bear

Brings this to Mrs T's Tavern to celebrate your huge achievment

Ps I have authenticated it so the staff know its real!!! :eyes: looking at you two BLUEALLTHRU and Robertio for possible dodgeyness

1674623302029.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Okeydoke Media: Ant Bear Celebrates 300th in Season Opener

Remove this Banner Ad

Back