okeydoke7 could have kicked goal #1000 todah

Remove this Banner Ad

... but managed just 3.5 in an 80-point win. :$

Will okeydoke7 EVER reach the milestone?
How about focusing on your own bottom of the ladder backyard you perenially seated non-contributor :$

How about focusing on your own bottom of the ladder backyard you perenially seated non-contributor :$
That's the best place for a backyard to be, Red Squirrel! It would be ever so difficult to find otherwise. 🤗

If I don’t kick the 1000th this season it’s the ultimate calamity. Even my ego will take a hit.

I need 7 in 2 games.

Suddenly, the odds swing against me.

After such a hot start, leading the Fred, this is a huge form slump from an almighty champion.

My ego needs the 1000th against the Demons, my spiritual home and my first club.

It’s actually in the league’s best interests for me to get the 1000.

Can anyone handle me talking about it for another whole pre-season?

Hate don’t you want some real estate back on your dashboard?
I will be moving our final round home game against the Bears to SFA Park (formerly okey's outhouse) as a pre-emptive celebration of your 1000th goal in Season35.

Surely you will make it right? You practically guaranteed it in your audience with okey thread. :straining:

If I don’t kick the 1000th this season it’s the ultimate calamity. Even my ego will take a hit.

I need 7 in 2 games.

Suddenly, the odds swing against me.

After such a hot start, leading the Fred, this is a huge form slump from an almighty champion.

My ego needs the 1000th against the Demons, my spiritual home and my first club.
Maybe they should have just put you out to stud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gab213 is on track to reach his 1,000 goal in about 110 matches shorter timeframe. That is at least 7 or 8 less seasons of media threads about it.

Might win back to back Fred medals every year until his retirement.

gab213 is on track to reach his 1,000 goal in about 110 matches shorter timeframe. That is at least 7 or 8 less seasons of media threads about it.

Might win back to back Fred medals every year until his retirement.
As long as he can keep himself on the field. Easier said than done at Baghdad 🤭

The earlier you get there, the sooner you'll shut up.

It's a bit of a double-edged sward here, if you don't get it, you'll be talking about it all next season until you do. But once you get it you won't stop talking about it, ever. So we're really in a terrible position here regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

okeydoke7 could have kicked goal #1000 todah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back