OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he gave it a tweak,took the precautionary approach straight away....Wait to see how he comes up...

Hopefully just a tweak Slim but it looks pretty serious.
What a massive blow to an already injury depleted list....
I'm not sure if it could get any worse for us at the moment!

Yeah he gave it a tweak,took the precautionary approach straight away....Wait to see how he comes up...

Hope he's okay, both for the team's sake and personally.

Obviously worked very hard and hasn't had the best of luck.

Also another top bloke:thumbsu:

Hopefully just a tweak Slim but it looks pretty serious.
What a massive blow to an already injury depleted list....
I'm not sure if it could get any worse for us at the moment!

2 f$@king years in a row injurys have happened before finals!! I don't care what anyone says when you have 3 or 4 key players out the odds are always going to be against you it's a terrible thing to be happening!!!!

Has anyone heard if there will be club umpires used in any seconds finals this year...

FOOTBALL
[FONT=Tahoma,Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma,Tahoma]Central Umpires will be supplied by the NEUB in the Seniors, Reserves, & Thirds – No Club Umpires will be needed for Central Umpiring
 Goal Umpires will be supplied by the NEUB in the Seniors, Reserves, & Thirds – No Club Goal Umpires will be needed.
 Boundary Umpires will be supplied in the Senior Football Only – Clubs participating will need to supply Boundary Umpires in the Reserves and Third Grade Matches Only.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

FOOTBALL
[FONT=Tahoma,Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma,Tahoma]Central Umpires will be supplied by the NEUB in the Seniors, Reserves, & Thirds – No Club Umpires will be needed for Central Umpiring
 Goal Umpires will be supplied by the NEUB in the Seniors, Reserves, & Thirds – No Club Goal Umpires will be needed.
 Boundary Umpires will be supplied in the Senior Football Only – Clubs participating will need to supply Boundary Umpires in the Reserves and Third Grade Matches Only.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Cheers NAL.....perhaps we should have club umpires do the 2nds and the league umpires could run the boundary..:D

Thoughts on this weeks round of matches guys....Lots of injuries out there for a few clubs so it could be interesting...

Moyhu over Whor 20pts
Milawa over Blacks ( by much less than last time. in fact we'll let them win ):D
tarra over Nth wang ...about5gls
KV and Greta ?????? NFI :):):)

Thoughts on this weeks round of matches guys....Lots of injuries out there for a few clubs so it could be interesting...

Moyhu over Whor 20pts
Milawa over Blacks ( by much less than last time. in fact we'll let them win ):D
tarra over Nth wang ...about5gls
KV and Greta ?????? NFI :):):)

Pretty dicey way to get Brush back for the grannie slim! Hate to be him at the moment - some small part of him would have to be hoping for a loss...

How did Haebich go was it last night or tonight? I heard a rumor the other day that the Tarra blokes told O'keefe to stay down to make it look worser, any truth in the rumor? wouldn't supprise me one bit.

Will there be an appeal?

I heard they were discussing it last night ,but I'm told it costs a lot of money to do it as well,and they have until today to lodge it if they do....

On another matter EB, the "Great Man", is there any chance of an appearance before the finals series is over?. I know Greta have massive no's to choose from and he's probably ensuring that those with far less ability than himself are getting a run but surely a farewell appearance from Himself would have to be on the cards....:thumbsu::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

generally i am pleased with the chronicle's write up's. for years iv known that greta have been struggling and therefore dont need huge write ups or details at all. but this year, we have made two sides into the finals. first time in a long while. would have been nice to have been at least mentioned in the two page spread of finals footy for the o&k. just saying.

generally i am pleased with the chronicle's write up's. for years iv known that greta have been struggling and therefore dont need huge write ups or details at all. but this year, we have made two sides into the finals. first time in a long while. would have been nice to have been at least mentioned in the two page spread of finals footy for the o&k. just saying.

We've found a constant supply of pies and chips tends to attract the attention of one journo in particular...:D

I'll be over there on Sunday, so rest assured, Blues will get a very good write up in Monday's paper provided they can knock off the Roos.

If not, well you'll at least get some mentions, they just might not be very complimentary mentions...

I'll be over there on Sunday, so rest assured, Blues will get a very good write up in Monday's paper provided they can knock off the Roos.

If not, well you'll at least get some mentions, they just might not be very complimentary mentions...

sounds good. hopefully we knock the opposition over in both games and we can be on the charge for the next round with a big write up :p

and if we lose to the valley, ill write in an article myself for u to publish with my own disgrace for the club, including my own effort on (probably) sesho

hard day at the office yesterday, Milawa were at their blistering best and we were left without a bench after 1/2 time ( no excuses)......tarra made minced meat of Nth Wang today at our ground and i heard that KV did a job on Greta( Nonch I'll spend my $1.10 to read about that one and make sure MB8 gets a commission ). Also heard that Simmonds suffered a bad knee injury as well today...

heard that Leahy pulled out of yesterdays game against moyhu as well with a groin injury JB???

Makes next w/end interesting...Blacks V KV and Tarra v whor which will be a pisser.......

on a side note, over heard 2 league officials saying what great condition the sand pit was in yesterday, talking to a couple of blokes that actually ran around on it, they said it was rock hard and very uneven....I wasn't there but....just sayin'..:confused::confused:

heard that Leahy pulled out of yesterdays game against moyhu as well with a groin injury JB???
That's correct slim - although he still ran the water for them. Might have been a different result if he'd played...
on a side note, over heard 2 league officials saying what great condition the sand pit was in yesterday, talking to a couple of blokes that actually ran around on it, they said it was rock hard and very uneven....I wasn't there but....just sayin'..:confused::confused:
The ground looked very good to me, but I was told by a certain sooky player that it was hard on his feet...

Can someone please remind me why we have a top 8? Nth Wang finished in the bottom half of the ladder, yet still made finals, only to get absolutely belted. They were never going to be a contender.

Anyway, well done to Sesho for kicking a bag to bring up yet another ton :thumbsu:

Can someone please remind me why we have a top 8? Nth Wang finished in the bottom half of the ladder, yet still made finals, only to get absolutely belted. They were never going to be a contender.

Anyway, well done to Sesho for kicking a bag to bring up yet another ton :thumbsu:

$$$$$$$$..........for the league....

Yeah and well done to Sessho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back