Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooper is a dead set gun and made it look easy at times today
Special player but, far from the best on the list. marklew took sensational mark and Channled daved beckhem with a soccer goal of the year contender. Not one weak link on any line, just incredible. Are we not entertained. Every writes them off every week , humble pie can be difficult to swollen

Special player but, far from the best on the list. marklew took sensational mark and Channled daved beckhem with a soccer goal of the year contender. Not one weak link on any line, just incredible. Are we not entertained. Every writes them off every week , humble pie can be difficult to swollen

#thefavourites

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Few disappointing results, lavy dropped the bundle after a good month of footy, corowa I was expecting a closer contest although they'll beat raiders when they play them.next. what's happened at raiders, fallen off the cliff the last month. Will albury go after Ellis yolmen to make finals by June 30.

Has anyone checked in on Geoff, I hear he's left the wife and has been icing muzzs hamstring all night to make sure he's right for the season ahead

this is a bloody mans gme and I won’t be told otherwise .Nothing has changed for the better after 90s 1990 era . Dermie copped what he deserved Ueayes and derm respect each other , Geelong looked out for Yeates. Gaz sent a warning shot collapsing dippers lungs and ribs.if You believe think the games evolved for the bett you’re soft as butter.
IMG_9905.jpeg

Zero impact until the last quarter. Too hot and cold for mine.

Zero impact until the last quarter. Too hot and cold for mine.
That was my thought also, and he had the screamer mark in his hands for 2 seconds if that. Not sure why the NA bench didn’t have someone stand on Boyd in the third quarter. He sat behind the ball and marked and spoiled at will. North had all the run.

That was my thought also, and he had the screamer mark in his hands for 2 seconds if that. Not sure why the NA bench didn’t have someone stand on Boyd in the third quarter. He sat behind the ball and marked and spoiled at will. North had all the run.
North bench asleep at wheel all game. Minogue was well held early. Give him run in ruck or on the ball to get warm. Broomhead getting lot of attention given his great form in last season and half. Limit him a long way to winning game as North don’t bat real deep midfield. Good honest battlers, but lack depth, polish of the serious contenders. But all not lost.

North bench asleep at wheel all game. Minogue was well held early. Give him run in ruck or on the ball to get warm. Broomhead getting lot of attention given his great form in last season and half. Limit him a long way to winning game as North don’t bat real deep midfield. Good honest battlers, but lack depth, polish of the serious contenders. But all not lost.
Interesting scenario this weekend. Wang touch up Corowa , Yarra beat Albury . Albury outside top 5 ?

Interesting scenario this weekend. Wang touch up Corowa , Yarra beat Albury . Albury outside top 5 ?

Then the big one, Albury vs Wang. Wang win that they should get to mid year 5-4. Would be a tough team to play in finals if they get it together by September.

Then the big one, Albury vs Wang. Wang win that they should get to mid year 5-4. Would be a tough team to play in finals if they get it together by September.

The battle of the softies, will you be bringing the marshmallows Pete, won’t know which team to hurl them at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will sharrock play again for the year? If he's not there, they're just making up the numbers

Not with a torn ACL he won’t be. They will be more than competitive. Just have to get into finals over the next three months.
Would have to be an almighty fall from grace if Rovers don’t win it from here. THEY ARE THE FAVOURITES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back