On Bolt's defense - get behind him guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever you are Desmond, you're a total tool. the fact is that bolts just hasn't had the right opportunites in the right position, and if you were any sort of person you would of seen that. bolts has alot of talent, he's a strong tough footballer who could really boost the rankings of the lions. Not to sure if you're named after our "loyal" Des Headland, but if you are why don't you rack off like he's going to.
i'm sick of people like you using bolts as a cop out when we lose. the guy isn't supposed to be played in the backline, so it's no wonder when he does get thrown there he's going to be left a little short. stop blaming the guy for something that is out of his control. the game he played in the qafl semi-final was nothing short of b.o.g. while, desmond, you'll probably come back with the argument that he should be standing out in 2nd grade, the fact is he did more than stand out. he shone and if he wasn't present, the cubs would of been absolutely belted.
for one, i think he deserves another chance. with des gone, there's an opening, and i think craig really deserves a go. he's so committed to his training, to the game, and to improving himself. the only thing is that at times he's too tough on himself, but i think it shows that he's always looking to improve himself, for his gain, and utimately for the team.
the lions have got to start giving guys like him a go.
just hope bolts doesn't get on this site and read insignificant and absolutely stupid comments that you made. i'm sure he's too good for the likes of you anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

On Bolt's defense - get behind him guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back